Ji Zehui smiled awkwardly. Xie Yang covered up his smile by drinking water. Ji Zehui had worked with Long Shuyou and it was on the album Broken Cocoon. However, Long Shuyou eventually withdrew from Broken Cocoon because he couldn't stand Ji Zehui's voice.

Long Shuyou hadn't mentioned this to Xie Yang and the media also didn't report it, but Hu Biao later asked about it.

The old singer Zeng Min got the first draw but she was unlucky enough to pick the first slot. Afterwards, the guest drew one by one. It was unknown if Ji Zehui's luck was good or bad but he actually got the last slot.

"The pressure on the last singer will be very big. You-" The fresh meat singer couldn't hold back and went to speak to Xie Yang. Then he saw Xie Yang's calm face and swallowed back his words. "I'm cheering for you."

Xie Yang was polite. "Thank you, I'm also cheering for you."

On the stage, Long Shuyou had appeared at the host's invitation and took a seat at the commenting table.

There was a transitional speech and the first singers came up to perform.

As an old singer, Zeng Min's strength was very good and her guest singer also matched. The two people's cooperation was perfect and the atmosphere immediately warmed up when the song ended.

It came to the comments section and the other commentators were all boastful. Only Long Shuyou looked at the score and frowned. "No breakthrough."

The old singer showed an expression that said 'I knew it would be like this.'

Long Shuyou mercilessly raised all the problems exposed in the selection, adaptation and singing. Then he briefly exaggerated the singing skills of the old singer and gave some professional suggestions.

Then the old singer glanced at the host. "Believe it or not, he is actually very satisfied with my singing just now."

The host cooperated. "I believe it. Master Long rarely praises people."

Then the second, third, fourth and fifth singers went on stage to perform in turn.

Long Shuyou's review became sharper and sharper. He didn't give the singers any face at all. The fresh meat singer who talked with Xie Yang even cried due to Long Shuyou. Fortunately, after every comment, Long Shuyou would give some useful suggestions regarding the singer's problems. This meant the atmosphere of the scene wasn't too ugly.

Finally, it was Ji Zehui and Xie Yang's turn to come to the stage. The host was speaking as Xie Yang left the waiting room and was led by the staff to the stage entrance to meet with Ji Zehui.

Ji Zehui's expression was tense. After seeing Xie Yang, he gave Xie Yang some rare encouragement, telling Xie Yang to sing well. Xie Yang nodded and approached Ji Zehui. Then he suddenly lowered his voice and told Ji Zehui, "Long Shuyou was specifically invited by me."

Ji Zehui was taken aback and then stared at Xie Yang with disbelief.

The host finished speaking and the stage lights came on. The audience cheered and the staff stepped forward to say that Xie Yang and Ji Zehui could take the stage.

Xie Yang faced Ji Zehui's eyes and said, "Teacher Ji, I will definitely sing hard and try not to drag you down."

Ji Zehui watched Xie Yang, forehead visibly sweating as he gripped the microphone tightly.

"Teacher Ji, Teacher Xie, it's time to go on stage."

Ji Zehui took a deep breath due to his emotional pressure. He gripped the microphone tightly and stepped onto the stage first. Xie Yang smiled and followed him up. The two people came to the stage and the band started to play.

老攻身患绝症[穿书] (Eng)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara