Qiu Xing laughed at Xie Yang. "How generous were you when making the performance clothes?"

"That is a crucial area." Xie Yang boasted without any pressure, "In fact, I think I'm still handsome even if I wear only a sack."

Qiu Xing looked at Xie Yang and found that he couldn't refute these words, so he ignored Xie Yang. Xie Yang went outside and found that Wu Shui was driving a very well-designed SUV instead of the usual business car.

"Why did you change the car?"

"The car I previously drove was sent for maintenance and I asked Qiu Xing to borrow a new one."

Xie Yang raised his eyebrows, took out his mobile phone after getting in the car and sent Qiu Xing a red envelope worth 2 yuan for the car rental fee.

Qiu Xing paused for a few seconds before sending over a photo. Xie Yang clicked on the photo.

He saw that the center of the photo was black suit pants. A slender and powerful hand loosely held in a fist was resting on the pants. The thumb, index finger, ring finger and little finger were curled up obediently and only the middle finger stood upright. The colour was a bit dull and it could be seen that the owner of the hand wasn't in good health.

Xie Yang, "......"

He made a low cough to cover his smile and clicked to save the photo.

After thanking Qiu Xing for the new car, Xie Yang checked Weibo again.

A night had passed and the top of # Xie Yang publicly criticizing fans# had been successfully placed on the front row of the hot search list. There was an obvious rhythm of a water army, saying that the fans who protected Xie Yang were still criticized by Xie Yang. They were really poor and Xie Yang's nature was too bad.

Hu Biao must've asked the public relations team to control the field. They clarified half the contents created by the black fans and didn't let public opinion become one-sided.

Most passersby were sensible. After reading all the comments forwarded by Xie Yang, they soon understood what was going on. Some people helped the fans explain to the water army, stating that the three comments were obviously from black fans and it was normal for Xie Yang to be angry.

After the discussion by all parties, this topic actually brought the 'objective comment' article of the musician to the top. More and more people participated in the discussion of Xie Yang and Ji Zehui's singing performance and this raised everyone's attention toward the next issue of King of Songs.

Although the overall public opinion was under control, the impact was still there.

Xie Yang arrived at the company and Hu Biao immediately greeted him. "After your hot search about the fans, the growth rate of IUD's pre-orders has slowed down. Meanwhile, the digital sales of Broken Cocoon soared and directly surpassed us. This time, Ji Zehui is using his reputation as a good senior to step on you!"

Xie Yang appeased him. "It's okay, we will step back for now. Has the program team arrived?"

"They've just arrived and are waiting for you in the conference room. Go quickly so that the program doesn't label you as late."

Xie Yang was just about to leave when he stopped. Then he approached Hu Biao and whispered a few words.

Hu Biao gasped with shock. Xie Yang patted Hu Biao on the shoulder. "Be stable. This matter is temporarily kept a secret."

Hu Biao suppressed his excitement and glanced in the direction of the conference room as he whispered, "Good! Long Shuyou's poisonous tongue is on the show. Just wait for Ji Zehui to roll over!"