"They are the Sparrows," Reginald Hargreeve's answered, his tone familiarly sharp. "My children," 

As though the world responded to his words, the ground rumbled. Kali's hand slipped into Fives' as a strange wave rushed through her blood, as though desperate to leek out of her. 

What she didn't notice was the small bubble of energy that left her other hand, dropping to the floor and seeping through the wood. 

Five only squeezed her hand in assurance, assuming it was due to the situation they were currently in. He turned to their father, face still caked with muck, "I'm sorry. What do you mean, your children? That's not possible, old man," 

"Of course it is." Reginald continued in his baron tone, "I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" 

Though everyone was now looking at the head of the family, Kali could hear the other Sparrows joining them in the living room. 

"Everyone else can see Ben, right?" Klaus questioned in a tone that suggested a whisper but the volume did not. 

Their eyes lingered on Ben as he was gently nudged aside by a taller man. Kali felt a tug on her gut, as though screaming at her to embrace her brother before he was ripped away from them again; but then rationale kicked in. 

Ben clapped his hands in front of him, "Cute hat, Sundance." 

Klaus smiled, tipping his hat towards Ben, choosing to ignore his sarcasm. "They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," Reginald spoke over the group, "A group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas." 

As Kali glanced between the imposters and their father, her eyes caught the briefcase, carefully, she leaned into Five.

His attention was quickly moved, checking that she was okay before his eyes followed hers. Subtly, he nodded. 

"Be warned," Reginald continued, "They claim to be my spawn."

Allison pursed her lips, though the corners were upturned, "Claim? Look, Five, what the hell is going on?" 

"I don't know yet," Five hissed, his shoulders sagging as though the weight of this situation had been placed on him, "But it's concerning." 

"Is he telling the truth?" The man that stood in Ben's place questioned, 

Kali pursed her lips, in a similar style to her sister, "For the most part. Not us being perfidious."

Klaus clapped his sister's shoulder in agreement, nodding his head wildly, "No, we're amateur-fidious, at best," 

Vanya spoke up, tagging her comment with Klaus', "But we are his children. This is our house." 

"Yeah," Luther spoke, squaring his shoulders against the one that spoke for the Sparrows, "Yeah. We, uh... we grew up here." 

"Yeah, we grew up here," One behind the leader mimicked, mocking Luther's tone. His skin seemed to be drooped, collecting on his chin. Kali already began to wonder what his power was due to his power, could she overpower that power in a fight?

The girl beside him and the one with shaded glasses laughed at his tone. "I kind of think we would have noticed you." The girl on the other side commented, her eyes large as they stared up at Luther, 

Instantly, Luther's demeanour changed. He smiled brightly as he spoke quickly, "Hi. I'm Luther," Kali rolled her eyes, gripping Five's hand tighter as both palms began to sweat. Each overworking their brains on the situation; how it happened and how to fix it. 

Allison quickly walked towards Luther as she waved her hands at the other group, "Okay. None of you belongs here." 

"Oh. Well then. I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out." The girl with the shaded glasses and buzzed hair commented with a laugh, turning to the other side of the group and showing off the jagged scars which ran along her cheek and up under her glasses.