rule 4 • really sad if she has to take it out on other people

Start from the beginning

unless i was thinking about him.

regardless, how bad do you have to hate someone to lock yourself in a room to avoid them, in your own house?

he couldn't just like, kick me out or something?

i'm really good at being petty, but not that good.

who stays in their room all day just to avoid one person? like, i'm not even that bad.

adam glared at me from across the room.

the only time we ever spoke to each other was every other morning, when i entered the home, and his mother would shake his shoulder a sign for him to greet me.

a dull wave was what i'd receive, at best.

he'd leave, and i would just sit down and occasionally yell at him reminders to do things.

suddenly, adam stood up from his chair, and i looked up for a second.

he didn't glance back at me, just continued to wash his plate and put it away as if i wasn't even there.

i always wondered if he even remembered that i was still in the room.

adam walked off, saying absolutely nothing.

rolling my eyes, i pulled my phone out and began to scroll through netflix.

stranger things? absolutely not. cocomelon! absolutely! adam would love this show.

he probably already watches it.

oh god, he's probably a redditor who watches my little pony.

absolutely not.

what can i do? i'm so bored.

groaning, i stood up and wandered around the house looking for something to cure my boredom.

board games?

no, who would i even play with?

actually, i know what to do. my favorite thing in the world.

with a new purpose in mind, i made my way over to adams room.

the door of it was ajar, and i threw it open.

"some privacy?" adam asked, in the same exact spot he was in a few days ago, reading his comic book.

"no." i said, and took a seat on the remaining space on the end of his bed.

he stretched his legs out, trying to reach me, in a desperate attempt to push me off.

"stop tryna play footsies with me and go take a shower." i said, jokingly plugging my nose and staring directly at him.

"says you." adam replied, hiding a grin. he knew that would make me angry.

"never say that ever again." i frowned.

adam rolled his eyes, apparently done with the conversation.

but i wasn't.

"i'm so bored." i complained, throwing the rest of myself down onto his bed, laying.

"then go home. get off my bed!" adam tried to finish his comic book, but once more, i refused.