Lost Princess AU

In this AU, MK was born as Sun Wukong's daughter.

Sun Wukong wanted a child after his journeys from the west, thus he started creating a rock just like how he was born, not only did the monkey king wanted a heir, he wanted a successor too, one that will wield the staff and watch over the monkeys on the mountain.

After years of waiting, the rock finally hatched and in the rock revealed a beautiful baby female monkey, takes so much like her father, thus deciding to call her Qi Xiaotian.

After Qi Xiaotian was born from the same rock the monkey king hatched, the monkey king was so happy that he threw a feast in his mountain.

The Demon Bull family and the goddess Guan Yin came to visit the newborn princess, Demon Bull King and Sun Wukong have been thinking about training Qi Xiaotian once she gets older when she wields the staff.

Along with the idea, Princess Iron Fan suggested about wed the princess and their son, Red son, once they got older, which shocked the 2 kings.

However when things were doing great at the feast, when a cold wind came into the presence, along with them as ice spikes appeared in the cave, making the monkeys shiver from the cold as they huddled together for warmth, as Qi Xiaotian cried from fear her father came to her side as he calmed her down, then the Lady Bone Demon came to visit the newborn princess, the bone demon arrived at the entrance of the mountain. The princess now in the sage's arms wrapped around her protectively, while her father shot a glare at the uninvited guest.

The Lady Bone Demon explained that she came here  to tell the great sage that his daughter's destiny and life will be nothing but dust in the future, and will be the perfect item to bring that destiny into reality. Wukong angrily tried to land a punch on her but left a huge crater on the wall as the punch went through her as the Lady Bone Demon disappeared.

Before fully leaving, her ice cold voice filled the air, saying she will return once Qi Xiaotian become older, thus fully disappearing in the cave. After that, the Demon Bull family decided to go home as Wukong agreed, thus bidding his Sworn brother's family goodbye, Guan Yin also decided to go back to the celestial realm as well but not without warning Wukong.

If the Lady Bone Demon will fully return to get Qi Xiaotian, then there might be no chance at stopping her or destiny. Wukong agreed and will keep it in mind, finally bidding the goddess goodbye as she went back to the celestial realm.

The next day, Wukong has been thinking about anything to stop the Lady Bone Demon from getting to his child, but once Wukong realized the way to stop the Lady Bone Demon from getting to her, which meant he won't be able to see her again, so with sad thoughts and a heavy heart, he walked over to Qi Xiaotian, he lifted her up and kissed her forehead, softly whispered "I'm sorry, my little princess..."

Thus his plan set into action!

The best way to hide her from the Lady bone demon is to put her into sleep by wrapping her into the stone using magic, he also added the spell to stop her from aging and turning her into a human so the Lady Bone Demon wouldn't recognize her. The only way for her to get his powers is when she wields the staff once she gets older.

Thus, he sealed her into a rock, with sad eyes, he hid her into a cave, perfect for hiding his daughter there. After one final look at his daughter's sleeping stone, he sadly smiled as he left the cave with his daughter to keep her safe.

After 500 years, a scholar named Tang, found a stone and brought it to the noodle shop were his husband, Pigsy, owns and work. When the noodle shop owner saw the egg, he asked his husband where he got it. Tang answered that he found the rock in a well hidden cave and thought it would be a good idea to bring it over since it looked like the stone where the Monkey King hatched.

Before Pigsy could deny it, the stone started to cracked, which left the male couple in shocked and panicked seeing the stone cracking, then after the stone finally cracked, revealing a cute baby girl.

She looked at the couple and smiled brightly at them, they awed at the sight of her as Tang lifted her and carried her in his arms. The males looked at each other and nodded, agreeing that they will raised her instead of leaving her in the orphanage, then realizing not knowing the baby real name, they decided to named the young girl, MK, for the time being.

18 years later, Qi Xiaotian, now nicknamed MK, was a young beautiful woman, delivering noodles and working for her Dadsy's restaurant, she was so beautiful that everyone in the city falls in love just by looking at her.

Many had tried to date the young girl, but was always run off due to her Dadsy's scary and protective nature. Having her best friend Mei by her side. MK had a great life, until she stumbled across the monkey king's staff, or unknowingly her real father's staff, as she becomes the Monkie Kid.

What ages of the characters do you want in this AU? Comment down below if some of you have suggestions.

MK's love interest:

Red Son
Macaque
Nezha

Also, in this fanfiction, MK can transform her outfit anytime she wants, in her civilian outfit it's the same, but when fighting demons her outfit changes but don't worry, she can magically change it back and into her Monkie Kid outfit.

Here's the outfit:

Or this one;

I'll make headcanons of these soon

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Hope ya all enjoy!