Lies, Cries and One Big Prize

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Wait Ella? Sweet! I'll stick with her!

Chris: Sky, you're up. 

Chris: Dave!

Chris: Dave!

Sky: [confessional] [groans] [real time] Things ended pretty badly, so um, maybe I'll just try again.

Chris: Are you worried he won't help you because you rejected his love in front of everyone and then failed to even say goodbye to him after he sacrificed himself for you? No more chances. What you get is what you get. And your helper will be... Dave! Wow. What are the odds? [chuckles]

Sky: Ugh, are you kidding me?

Chris: Sky gets Dave and Y/N gets Ella.

[helicopter whirs]

Y/N: Aw! There was a flippy screen that landed on you and was like, bam! Yes! Totally.

[Ella Hugs You]

Ella: Oh Y/N, It's so good to see you My Prince.

[Ella kisses you on the cheek]

Dave: Did you... land on me right away too?

Sky: Uh...

Chris: Oh, Dave. Ha ha... Funny story.

Sky: Chris, please don't.

Chris: Sky landed on you, took another spin, landed on you again, and then whined. Kinda like this. [mocking Sky] "Ugh, are you kidding me?"

Dave: Sorry you got stuck with me. I'll... I'll try not to get in your way!

Y/N: This'll be like taking candy from a baby.

Sky: [confessional] Me against Y/N was fine. But Y/N and Ella? To have any shot of winning, I need Dave to be at his best. I gotta do something!

Sky and Dave: [kissing]

Dave: What was... why... you... kissed me!

Sky: I passed on you because I wanted to focus on the challenge. That's hard when your teamed up with someone you wanna go on a date with.

Dave: You wanna go on a date with me?

Sky: Can you help me win this challenge?

Dave: You bet I can!

Chris: [confessional] [mocking Sky] I am like so confused about what the what with Sky and Dave. I mean, like, what? [real time] Ahem! Reunion's over? Good. Time for your final challenge! I have endearingly titled it "The Double Duo of Deadly Dying Death!"

Dave: I-Is it dangerous?

Chris: [sighs] The Double Duo of Deadly Dying Dangerous Death!

Dave: [hushed, to Sky] It's gonna be dangerous.

Sky: [confessional] He was brighter before, wasn't he?

Chris: Since Scarlett went crazy and changed the island completely by wreaking havoc in the secret underground control room...