"I needed to think" was all he said. "Alcohol doesn't solve anything, dear," Sweeney couldn't help but glare at her, why was he acting like this?

"Is there something your not telling me? Please tell me! And will you stop killing?" Nellie leaned forward trying to read his eyes, but his eyes were blank.

"I won't stop until I get the judge" he muttered, which made Nellie wide eyed and her mouth open a little. "Sweeney Todd do you not remember that a friend of mine is a lawyer and is on the investigation of missing men in this street and if he finds out it's us we'll be hanged!" She spat almost in annoyance but was very well irritated by his attitude. But Sweeney only got up from his seat and stood in the middle of the pie emporium which had Nellie to follow him.

Nellie stepped closer to him "listen, you can kill the judge, but don't kill anyone else, only him, alright?" Sweeney finally softened his gaze a little at her, "the beadle?"

"Him too, just those two. No one else," she stated. Sweeney let out a sigh, "very well". Nellie smiled at him, "thank you love, and don't worry about the meat, I have enough money for real meat" she wrapped her arms around his and kissed him passionately on the lips which he returned.

"I love you" she whispered, her eyes showing how much she loved him. Sweeney only answered by giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

"Ya know love, I've been thinking we should go out to the park and have a picnic" Nellie changed the subject. Sweeney raised a brow in confusion, "why?"

"It's a rare nice day today, and you could use some fresh air. You've been cooped up in here for who knows how long and I want to spend more time with you" she placed her head on his shoulder, "we have been spending time together, Nellie".

"Not yesterday, I was alone all day and night" she pouted. "Well I'm sorry, I'm here now" he teased, wrapping his arms around her body and holding her close.

"Can we go on a picnic?" Nellie asked again. Sweeney rolled his eyes a little, "fine..."

Nellie wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tightly, "thank you love! You have no idea how much that makes me happy!"

"Nellie... I can't breathe... too tight..."

"Oh sorry..." she backed away from him a little and pecked his lips. "I'll pack some snacks".

***

The odd family were enjoying their time at the park. Sweeney surprisingly felt relaxed, and with Nellie next to him he felt at peace. Toby was somewhere in the distance flying a kite while the demon couple settled nicely below an oak tree chatting a little and eating some snacks.

Nellie inhaled the fresh air that surrounded the opening. She felt alive. For awhile, she felt trapped in her shop, especially that one time where it rained and she had no choice but to be imprisoned in her own home. Having a picnic was a great idea and Sweeney looked calm and relaxed and didn't seem to stop staring at the baker, making her blush.

"What ya starin' at?" She flirted once she noticed that Sweeney's eyes stayed glue to her. "Nothin, just a certain baker that looks lovely today". He wasn't lying, Nellie was wearing one of her good dresses today, it was a blue and white striped dress, it was simple but still beautiful and it seemed comfortable to wear. Sweeney was surprised how well it suited her dark exterior and it went well with her red curls. Speaking of her hair, she actually took the time to brush those stubborn locks of hers along with adding a bit more makeup to her face than usual.

"You look lovely yourself, although you should really start wearing other clothes. I think you'll look nice in blue, a rich navy suit will do you nicely", Nellie complimented.