Food Fight and Master Plan

Start from the beginning

Sun: Sounds about right. But keep the whole Eclipse guy a secret. And I mean it.

Neptune: Bro, chill out. I understand.

As they keep walking and talking, through the windows, into the lunch room, there was food flying and students running for their lives.

Sun: You better man. It's just that I don't wanna screw this up. These guys are really cool. No offense to you though.

Neptune: None taken.

And then Jaune is flown across the room and smacks right into the window.

Sun: Okay they're just in here. I'm really excited to meet these girls. We can meet the other guy later. So be cool, okay? You can be cool right?

Neptune: Dude.

Neptune stands there with his arms crossed and with a gleam to his toothy smile.

Sun: Good point.

???: Oh hey, it's you from the docks.

The two of them turn around to see (Y/N) walking up to him with Sam and Kanao beside him.

Sun: Oh hey! Looks like we're meeting him first after all. But who are the other two?

(Y/N): Oh, these are my old team mates. We used to be a team when we here at Beacon but now we're TA's here.

Sun: Cool! Oh what're your names?

Sam: Names Sam. Nice to meet you guys.

Kanao: And my names Kanao. It's a pleasure to meet you.

(Y/N): So where are you guys off to.

Sun: Oh we were about to head in to the lunch room. I wanna introduce my buddy Neptune here to those girls!

Neptune: Sup!

Sam: Wassup!

(Y/N): Oh what a coincidence, we were about to head in to see my sisters as well.

Neptune: Wait sisters?

Sun: Adopted.

Neptune: Oh! Wait that means your their.... brother?

(Y/N): Yep!

(Y/N) puts his hands on his shoulder and gives off a menacing aura with a closed eyed smile on his face.

(Y/N): So don't get any funny ideas. We clear?

Neptune: Y-Yes sir!

The aura is now gone and was replaced with normalcy.

(Y/N): Good!

They then enter the lunch room and are shocked to see it in its current state which looked like a war was breaking out as students started running for their lives with Nora standing on top of a pile of tables.

Student: Food fight!

Nora: Ahahahahahaha! I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

(Y/N): 'This isn't a food fight. This is a food war!'

A/N: Damn! That sounds like a better title heading!

(Y/N): 'Yeah well, you're too late to use it.'

A/N: Screw you! You .... you.... cute mother fucker! God why are you so sexy!?

(Y/N): 'That's because I am a loved anime character that can kill anyone with a sweet smile on his face as well as a reader insert. So you tell me.