Chapter Five - Brusque

Start from the beginning

"That must suck for you then, hm?" Levi's eyes didn't stray from the road. "Where am I taking you brat?"

"Oh sorry. Um 4402 Shiganshina Road." Eren responded looking over at him. "Thanks again, Levi.. I hope I'm not being too much of a burden."

"If you were do you think I'd keep offering? I'm not shy. I'd tell you or just, I don't know, ghost you." Levi assured.

Eren scoffed. "If you say so."

About ten minutes later they arrived at Erens apartment. He was poorer than Levi had previously imagined and although he didn't say anything, Eren felt insecure about his home. Levi really didn't mind though. If him and Eren were to get somewhere, he wouldn't need to depend on Eren for money. He was a Multi billionaire.

"Thank you for dropping me off.. it may be a dump but.. it's home." Eren awkwardly chuckled.

"Shut up, brat." Levi sarcastically rolled his eyes and Eren got out of the car and shut the door.

Levi rolled down the window. "I'll be back at 12:30. Then we'll go see your mother and shit."

"Alright. Bye..!" Eren yelled as Levi pulled out of the parking lot. He slightly waved through the windshield and drove off.

When Eren walked inside, he felt alone. It was strange to come home with out a mother to talk to or care for.

It was only 7am so he had a lot of time to do something. He started by deep cleaning his apartment. He hasn't had the time to this week and it was getting a little messy.

Within three hours, he had organized everything, rearranged some furniture, and wipes everything down including sweeping and mopping the floor. He almost didn't recognize it.

Erens phone buzzed catching his attention. He instantly knew who it was by the first message.
____________________________

Unknown Number

Real smooth, brat.

When did you put your
Number in my pocket?

Oh but that's a secret, Mr.
Ackerman.

Hm. Wyd?

Just cleaned my apartment,
you?

Sitting in my office. Didn't
take you as the "clean type"

Don't you have work and is
that supposed to hurt my
feelings?

No, it's isn't. I do but I
don't really feel like
working right now.

Hm.

Four eyes wants me. I have
to go, see you in two hours.

Yup. Cya
____________________________

Eren thought back to the dark red, short sleeved button up shirt Levi wore that had a pocket on the right side and outlines his muscles perfectly. With that he wore black slacks and a black belt. Before Eren even realized it, he was practically drooling over Levi.

Eren was trying to think about when he slipped the paper in the shirt pocket but got side tracked thinking about how attractive Levi appeared, even if his attitude is a little rough. He looked young for 38. Eren would have guessed he was maybe 32 until he looked it up on his laptop.

For the next hour he read articles about Levi (what a weirdo). Turns out he starting running the company when he was only 22, two years older than Eren. He couldn't imagine in the next two years if he were to run a company.

Eren also read that Levi's mother died when he was about eighteen. His uncle Kenny then raised him from there but died only a year ago.

He then thought back to the news he saw in the café last November. Something about someone named Kenny dying.

Before Eren knew it, it was 11:30.

Shit, I need to get ready to go.

Eren hopped in the shower for thirty minutes making sure to wash every inch of his body and then shaved. When he got out of the shower, he dried his face then loosely wrapped the towel around his waist.
____________________________
Levi ☺️

What should I wear?

Well about that. Dinner
isn't until 7:00pm

Do you want to see your mom
later than 12:30 or what do you
want to do?

Anything is fine with me tbh

Well you're choosing,brat.

If you want, we could still go
at 12:30 and just hangout until
then.

Hm. Alright.

Then wear casual to
the hospital and bring nice
clothes for later on.

Okay, see you in an hour!
____________________________

Eren threw on a blue shirt and his highschool class sweatshirt of 2018. It was white with dark green sleeves and black letters and numbers. He then threw on some black sweat pants as well.

For his nice outfit, he packed the one suit he had. He spent a lot of money on it so he could use it for every interview he had but it also looked nice for going out.

Time flew by and Levi was outside of Erens house with a blink of an eye. This time, Levi had a different car. Erens dream car (and mine).

"You have a C1 Corvette?" Eren exclaimed as he got into the car.

:Um yeah I haven't been updating a lot so sorryyy. I just feel so unmotivated lately lol.

But! I won't quit till I finish this sotry and even then will most likely make another one haha.