( 𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Hashtag, in love wit best friend check. Skull emoji." Arielle mumbles.

"I guarantee you I'm not the only smart, prospective person to make that mistake," Simon says on his forearm. He looks at Clary who looking at a napkin with a biscotti drawn on it. Arielle pokes the drawing.

"That's a latte," Simon states looking at the latte next to the napkin. Arielle slaps the back of Simon's head making him rub it. He gives Arielle a confused look.

"No! Really?" Olivia says out loud sarcastically. Simon lets out an irritated sigh at Olivia.

"But I could have sworn I had a biscotti," Clary says confused, while Simon now sees the napkin. Arielle puts her elbows on the table and leans on them.

"Clearly you didn't have a real one if it's not there," Arielle tells Clary who glares at Arielle. Arielle just gave Clary a blank look, not bothered.

"Maybe you ate it really fast and didn't even notice. Happens to me all the time. When I'm happy... when I'm sad." Simon says, making Clary laugh.

"Only you," Olivia says, shaking her head.

"But I will replace your mythical biscotti with an actual one." He says trying to flirt. Arielle and Olivia give Simon a disgusted look.

"Thank you," Clary says, nodding. He walks away and then comes back a second later.

"You know what? Here's to you. L'chaim." Simon says putting his coffee mug up for clary to clink her with his.

"L'Chaim." Both Clary and Simon say as they clink their mugs together. Arielle looks at them confused.

"Anyways. I'm excited for tonight." Olivia says, clapping her hands excitedly. Arielle smiles nodding and agreeing with her sister.

"Aw, thanks," Simon tells Olivia who gives Simon a weird look.

"For what?" Olivia asks Simon, confused. Arielle and Olivia give each other confused looks.

"You said you're excited to watch us." Simon says in a 'duh' tone. Olivia lets out a chuckle at Simon. She shakes her head no.

"No, I said I was excited for tonight. I'm wearing the new outfit I just got." Olivia also says in a 'duh' tone, mocking Simon. The twins loved fashion. It was something the two bonded over.

"It's so cute," Arielle tells Simon, making both him and Clary roll their eyes at the twins.

"I thought you were excited to watch Maureen and me perform," Simon says offended. The twins snort and the same time.

"Like good friends," Clary says smugly. Arielle lets out a fake laugh.

"We are good friends," Olivia says glaring at Clary. Arielle pats her sister's arm.

"At least we don't lead our friends on," Arielle says, smirking. "And we're not friends, I'm just here because of Mom. Supposedly we need to make friends instead of making them run away like always. That and I chose my friends, not the other way around," Arielle says annoyed.

"What are you talking about?" Clary says acting confused.

"You know what I'm talking about," Arielle says scoffing. Clary rolls her eyes.