( 𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Right," Olivia says sarcastically. Simon glares at Olivia to shut up. She pretends to zip her lips. She 'throws' her key away.

"Don't bother," Clary tells Simon as she gives him an envelope. The twins roll their eyes when they see that Clary got in.

"What? Sad face? Really?" Simon says, making both him and Clary laugh. The twins look at the best friends blankly. "Well played, well played," Simon tells Clary as they fist pump.

"Thank you. You know it's weird. They kind of liked my assigned work. But they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel." Clary says flipping over her drawings. Arielle looks at a few symbols in wonder. She felt they had a specific meaning to them.

"Wow," Olivia says sarcastically. She gives the best friends a sarcastic smile. "How cool." She says again sarcastically. "Absolutely inspiring."

"You're welcome," Simon says ignoring Olivia. Clary didn't have a single drop of romantic feelings of love for Simon. Simon of course has a crush on Clary but things might not end well if Clary does something that might break Simon's nerd heart. Clary obviously knew of Simon's feelings but chose to ignore them.

"This day will go down in history as the greatest 18 birthday I ever had," Clary says, smiling big. Arielle does sarcastic jazz hands acting happy. She and Olivia's birthday is in two days and they weren't too excited about it. They never had a normal birthday. Something always had to happen.

"Which is why we are celebrating tonight. Yes, with Maureen after our show." Simon says as the waitress gives Simon his order. Arielle steals a piece of Simon's bread, making him give Arielle an annoyed expression. His eye twitches.

"Absolutely. So... what's the deal with you and Maureen?" Clary asks Simon with an eyebrow raised. Simon gives Clary a confused look while Arielle nods. Maureen had a huge crush on Simon and it was always obvious when the girl was around Simon. She was always blushing and giggly.

"Right! What is the deal with you and her?" Olivia asks Simon with an interesting look. She knew Simon was oblivious but she still wanted to know what Simon knew or thought. Arielle clearly could care less for the whole crush thing.

"What deal? No deal. We sing together." Simon says nervously before drinking his coffee. Arielle, let out a loud laugh at Simon's nervous state. She sips her tea before grabbing her phone. She takes a picture of Simon's face.

"You seriously don't know she's been crushing on you this whole time?" Clary says with a look of disbelief appearing on her face. Simon was looking at the three girls confused and scared that the twins would say something about his feelings for Clary.

"For a very long time by the way," Olivia says, pursing her lips before taking a sip of her Pepsi. With Clary around, Simon didn't pay attention to other girls, just Clary. He was loyal which many weren't.

"What? No. No." Simon stammers. Arielle mocks Simon, making him give her an unimpressed look.

"Simon, how can someone as smart and perceived as you, not realize that the person sitting there is in love with you?" Clary says making the twins snort. Olivia fake laughs.

"Says you." Olivia mumbles making Clary look at her confused while Simon makes a weird noise. Arielle rolls her eyes as she types away on her phone.