( 𝚒 ) ♡ 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Right!" Arielle agrees, looking at her sister. Simon shakes his head and scoffs at the twins. He thought they were insane for asking too much in his opinion. Simon then looks at the twins disappointed. It was always one of the faces he made around the twins; it was just natural when being around them. They always said something that made him more disappointed than he already was.

"You guys read too many Fanfictions. And what's wrong with nerds?" Simon asks the twins offended. It was no secret Simon was a nerd. You could tell from a mile away, not only that, he gave off nerd vibes but it wasn't a bad thing it's just something the twins aren't looking for.

"Nothing is wrong with them. We just don't think they fit with us." Arielle tells Simon. He still looks at her offended but Arielle could care less. "Stop giving me that look."

"I prefer them buff," Olivia says, clenching her hands as if she was feeling an arm. Arielle lets out an amused laugh at her sister. Simon looks at the twins annoyed and confused at the same time. He just didn't get them.

"What! Why buff." Simon asks in a confused voice. Arielle rolls her eyes at Simon. It was something she always did around Simon, it was just an instinct when he was around, just like he looked at them with a disappointed look. She couldn't help herself. He just annoyed the living hell out of her.

"Like Emmett Cullen buff but with like blonde hair and blue or brown eyes is my dream man," Olivia says while nodding. Arielle knew the truth, she always did. Arielle blames Twilight for her sister's obsession with... yeah.

"Mine is like Edward Cullen or Jasper Cullen but with Emmett's hair color and brown eyes." Arielle says. "Or just skinny and scrawny," Arielle says dreamily.

"Your guy's standards are so high," Simon says furrowing his brow annoyingly. The twins sigh sadly and nod. "And the whole cast is hot."

"Right!" Olivia says. "But, that was just looks," Olivia tells Simon as she sips her coffee. Arielle nods agreeing with her sister. She points at Olivia.

"I swear, my heels are higher than most people's standards," Arielle says, putting her hand on the table before sighing as her sister shakes her arms with a tight grip.

"If I saw someone like that, I would faint in their arms. They'll be my Prince Charming." Olivia says, sighing dreamily. Arielle pats Olivia's back as she has her head in both of her hands. Her elbows are on the table.

"Fuck a Prince I want a king," Arielle says smacking the table and making people look over at them. "Take a picture, it makes it last longer," Arielle tells them, making the people who looked over, look away. Arielle rolls her eyes.

"Or a Queen," Olivia mumbles as she looks at the table. The other two of course didn't hear since someone entered the coffee shop making them look over at the person. Simon smiles widely.

"Someone's got bad news," Arielle says then bites into her cherry. Olivia looks over at the person. It was Clary. The twins and Clary were adoptive sisters. The twins were adopted by Jocelyn Fray when the twins were younger. The twins and Clary didn't get along, so when Clary came into the coffee shop with a frown both girls didn't care. They look around bored.

"No wonder I smelled fish," Arielle says.

"Give me the professor's name and I... I will end them." Simon tells Clary making the twins snort. Clary gives Simon a 'really' look. "You know, with... with a scathing email to the Dean." He says as Clary sits down.