"So, WhAt ArE wE gOiNg To Do?" Error asked flatly. 

"We could..." 

"Cook!" Dust interrupted Cross when he hesitated. 

"That's a wonderful idea!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands happily.

"Cook what and where?" Cross asked Dust quizzically. 

"I don't know, but do you have any better ideas?" Dust snapped. 

"Hey! Let's not get in a fight!" You interjected. 

"FiGhT! fIgHt¡ FiGhT!" You shot Error a glare, and he silenced. 

"We'll cook... spaghetti!" Dust, Cross, and Error looked at you emotionlessly. "Ok... not spaghetti. Then... Hawaiian haystacks!" 

"Wut." Cross asked.

"Hawaiian haystacks! Have you not heard of it?" 

"LoOk, PuPpeT, wE hAvEn'T eAtEn AnYtHiNg FoR yEaRs. I cAn'T eVeN rEmEmBeR mY fAvOrItE FoOd." Error deadpanned. 

"Speak for yourself, I long for the day when I can eat a chocolate bar, accompanied by a taco once more." Cross replied cheekily. 

"Really? I can't wait until I can drink ketchup again!" Dust said dreamily. 

"Ketchup? I understand Cross, but ketchup?" You asked confusedly.

"Ketchup. It makes everything better! Whether you're drinking it straight or adding it to your soup." Dust said blissfully. 

Cross and Error nodded reverently while you exclaimed, "In your soup?!" 

"Mhm~" Dust said while closing his eyes, evidently imagining the taste. 

"Ok... well, I grew up eating Hawaiian haystacks, it's quick and easy to make. And super good."

"Well, even though we can't try it, I'm sure it'll be fun to make." Cross said happily. 

You smiled and said, "Alright, let's go to the kitchen." Cross and Error hopped onto Dust, who followed you to the kitchen. "The Nightmare Papyruses come from behind these tapestries, so that's where the kitchen is, correct?" 

"CoRrEcT." Error confirmed. 

"Alright!" You said and pushed a hanging tapestry aside.

A long room lay in front of you. The left side had what must've been at least a hundred sinks, each with a Nightmare Papyrus washing dishes. To your right lay all kinds of cooking machines such as, stoves, ovens, deep fryers and mixers. This side of the room was being cleaned and polished. Lining the middle of the room lay one large island that held pots, pans, plates, spatulas and more.