Chapter 23

Last chapter: 

Y/n POV

You awoke in a room all black. You get up and start walking around.

Damn, my head hurts.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up, N/n." You hear a voice say. You turn and see the owner of the voice.

"Kei?"

                                                                              --------------------

"Hey Y/n." Keisuke say with a smile. You stare at him and then walk toward him and look at him. 

"I hate you." you say. He chuckles a little and moves in to give you a hug. You hug him back and he leads you to a table.

"Welcome to the white table N/n, we have things to talk about." he says. He points for you to sit down across from him. "So ima keep this short because we have 5 minutes. You were poisoned by that pill you took last night and then your slow ass decided to drink some alcohol. Manjiro bitch ass didn't tell you the rest of what he was supposed to tell you about the pill. It contained Atropine and something else. It was not meant for you to consume like that. Long story short, your body reacted to it in a bad way since it was a high amount, so you have to wake up" You begin nodding your head and leaned back in your seat.

"What if I don't won't too, Keisuke." you say. Baji smile disappears off his face and looks at you like you crazy.

"Y/n, I'm serious right now. You can't die yet not right now. Look." he says while pointing at something. You see a light behind you and see Angry holding your hand saying don't die yet and on the verge of tears. "He finna start crying, we all know what happens when he cries." Baji said while laughing. Next you saw him pulling out your phone and calling your brothers. You saw Hiroto yelling at some nurses and wiping his face with his arms. Angry put your phone down and you saw the monitor start beeping rapidly, then flatline. You saw the room door bust open and Rindo and Ran shaking you. After that Smiley and Mikey comes in and Smiley goes to hug his brother and Mikey is staring at you with his mouth open.

Start CPR again!

Y/n wake the fuck up!

"You see Y/n why I need you to wake up. Your brother and the others in that room need your ass. Please go back your time will come soon." Baji says while walking up to you. You begin nodding your head and start crying. "Aye, don't cry. I love you always." he says while wiping your tears. "Go back for me." you nod your head and he begins walking you to a white opening. "See you later, love you. Tell the rest I said hi." He leans forward and kisses your forehead and walk away. You hug him and begin walking away. 

*beep, beep beep*

"Whew, we thought we lost you." Hiroto says. Angry walks up to you and hugs you.

"Aye lil nigga don't start crying." you say while hugging him back. You look at Mikey and smile at him, "Baji says hey." Mikey turns around and you see him start shaking. 

"Y/n-" Ran begins

"I'm sorry!"  you shout. Ran and Rindo looks at you and smile and they push Angry out way.

"You got one more fucking time Rindo." he says. Rindo turns around and flips him off and turn around to hug you.

"We could've lost you." Rindo said while crying into your shoulder. You rub his back and tell Ran to come here.

"I'm not going anywhere, I pinky promise." you hold your little finger up and the two wrap their pinkie around yours. You look at Smiley in the back holding his little brother and rubbing his back. " Sorry Smiley." you say. He snaps his head toward you. "The hell you sorry for y/n" he says. You point at Angry. "He gonna be fine don't worry about him."

"Y/n you're gonna stay here for two days to make sure nothing goes wrong." Hiroto says. You nod your head and Hiroto smiles and walks out the room.

Angry looks at you and says, "He didn't give up on you. He was yelling at the nurses to start CPR, get oxygen, and to keep checking your pulse. When you flatlined he went crazy he pushed them out the way and did it himself."  Mikey finally turned around and started speaking.

"Y/n, I should be the one sorry. The drug dealer gave me the package and only told me some of the side effects. I should've kept monitoring Sanzu, I'll take care of it." 

"Sanzu has a better resistance to that kind of stuff than me, but it's ok." you said. Mikey started nodding his head and said he'll go. "Come here Manjiro." you say. You wrap your arms around him and he starts crying. You rub his back and tell him it's not his fault and you're alright now. He nodded his head and you released him. He said he'll see you later and walked out the door.

"Dying makes you hungry. Somebody go get me some food." you say. Angry ran out the room and left the other 3 standing there. "Y'all can go find me something too and Ran you still have to introduce me to your girl." you say.

"Shit, I thought you forgot about that. But I'll introduce you too her later. 'Kay?" he said. You nodded and he walked out the door.

I'm going to sleep, it's quiet now.

Mikey POV:

"Is this Lawrence?"

"yes."

"We have a problem with the drug you gave me, meet me at the lake. Be there in 15 minutes."