Chapter 8

Everybody finally arrives at the restaurant and Ran walks you to the bathroom.

"So, you not gonna tell me what happened, every time after you be with them you come back with blood on you." Ran says.

"They found the people that killed Skye and so I killed him and Mikey killed the other one."

"N/n you told me you was over her dying."

"I am."

"Then why tf, you.. You be confusing the hell out of me."

"Ran, I'm not finna argue with you."

"Me either."

He gives you some clothes and a towel and walks out the room.

You get in the shower and wash all the blood off, then you hear the door open.

"Y/n, you got your brush my hair nappy and tangled up." Smiley says.

"Yeah, its in the drawer, and hurry up and get out I'm naked."

"You acting like I haven't seen you before."

"You haven't."

"Just did bye bye."

You sigh and get out the shower and get some clothes on.

The fit: 

( but your favorite color)

"Yayyyyy Y/n is finally here."

"Order something and eat."

You order your (f/f) and since it was your brothers restaurant the food was out fast.

"Ok, now that we've finally killed them we can finally have a little break. So I want to ask if yall wanted to go to Greece for a little vacation." Mikey asks.

"YES!" everyone shouts.

"Then Greece it is. Trip is in 3 weeks. The meeting is adjourned enjoy yall food."

Yall eat yall food and people begun leaving once they got done.

"Y/n i need to talk to you when you get done eating." Mikey says.

5 minutes later you finish your food and you and Mikey get up to go talk.

"You alright?"

"Istg if another person ask that. Yeah I'm good."

"Y/n I'm serious. Earlier this week you went to your parents and Baji grave, then when you killed them people you looked a lil sad."

"Mikey its alright."

"Mhm, if you having problems you can come talk to me."

"Ok, thanks Mikey I love you."

"Love you more."

Mikey walks out the room and heads toward his car. While you head to the kitchen.

"Chef, you got some (favorite ice cream flavor)."

"Yes, i'll go get it for you N/n."

"Thanks."

He goes back to the freezer and gets the ice cream for you.

"You good, N/n."

"Yep, Ima take this and leave. Tell my brother I'll talk to him later."

"Yes ma'am. If you need to talk to somebody, I'm here."

"Listen you wasn't in my life until 3 years ago, so You'll be the last person I talk too."

"My bad."

You walk out and go to your car, on your home you turn on the radio and You Right comes on.

I got a man but I want you

You finally arrive at home and continue singing in the house.

You do your nightly care get in the bed and put your phone on dnd.

A/n: Double Update 😗, who's the mysterious person. Anyways goodnight love yall. And pray for the parents of those Texas kids. It's a real shame that happened to kids, who had parents and loved ones that were expecting them too come home. I'm upset. 

P.S: This would've been up 30 minutes earlier but BTS had me in my room dancing and singing.