Chapter 6

The rabbit man stepped forward. "Am I am tokki. You shall now follow me. Your time with Lord zalgo will be later." He said walking to me holding out his hand. I was hesitant but I took it regardless. His face started to glitch as the walls leches black.

It stopped all of a sudden and we were on some kind of roof. Before I could speak Tokki did.

"I teleported you. It always does that the first time after a while you'll get used to it and it would be faster." He said standing at the edge.

"I see." I said and walked over next to him. He festered below to the oni and the reaper training the others who weren't chosen'.

"They will become warriors. Just people to sacrifice if needed. They are dirt beneath us. And they will respect their higher ups. The wendigo will become a general to the generals. Like the reaper moth. The oni Akira is just a normal general. Runespoor is a high guard, above the second in command generals." I listened closely to Tokkis words.

"So soldiers, second general's, general's, zalgo?" I asked to clarify.

"Yes but after general's and before me would be the royal guard. Your friend and Runespoor. I am second in charge."

"What am I going to be?" I asked and tokki put his hand on my shoulder. Not looking at it he hand claws similar to me. "Your training is much longer then anyone else. Their are 4 of us. Akira was just there to train them. We lost one of our head generals. Yours here to take the role next to me." Takki said as I glanced at him to see him looking at me with his emotionless..mask?

I wrote this at like 3 am last night so if this is confusing I'm so sorry I was fucking high-