13. Only little star

Start from the beginning

Huang Mo spoke sarcastically. "Oh, the busy person has come. Why not go backstage? It is IUD's commemorative performance. Why is the captain just sitting here?"

Mo Bin endured it and didn't speak. After sitting down, he immediately looked at the stage. He didn't glance at the man with a hat and mask sitting on his right side. It was the man next to him who glanced at him before retracting his gaze.

7:29.

The main stage was dark and only a few lights resembling stars flashed from the corner of the stage. The fans subconsciously quieted down and stared at the big screen on the stage.

On the Internet, the Zexing's IUD Anniversary Performance live broadcast room. As the performance was about to start, the popularity of the live room rose and it soon exceeded 20 million. On Weibo, the rhythm of the IUD performance special topic rose quicker.

The air seemed to be strained and everyone subconsciously slowed down their breathing.

Finally, the screen on the main stage lit up and a 10 seconds countdown appeared.

Cheers erupted from the audience. The fans excitedly followed the countdown and their voices became louder and more orderly.

In the darkness of the stage, Tong Jian standing on the lift heard the countdown and took a deep breath. Then he lowered his voice and muttered, "No, I'm nervous. It has been a long time since I've seen the scene of 50,000 people."

The guide from the headset reminded them to prepare.

Ke Lan told him, "There is a live broadcast today. Keep your focus."

Tong Jian's voice shook. "I'm even more nervous."

Ke Lan, "......"

Xie Yang stated, "This is IUD's last show."

Everyone, "......"

Tong Jian calmed down for a second. "Come on, let's finish this well!"

The countdown continued.

"Five!"

The starlight on the stage spread toward the center and became brighter.

"Four!"

Xie Yang remembered his previous life where he could only watch others perform on the stage and smiled.

"Three!"

In the VIP seat, Qiu Xing raised his hands to cover his ears. He closed his eyes and endured the discomfort caused by the high pitches.

"Two!"

Xu Chenhao's voice was low. "Come on."

"One-!!!"

The stage brightened and the entire group cheered.

There was a loud beast roar from the sound equipment spread through the venue. Fireworks exploded and music with a strong rhythm was heard.

At the brightest point, the four people of the new IUD appeared on stage using the lift. Tong Jian stood in the C position and faced the audience in front of him. He raised the microphone to his mouth and opened his mouth.