A few minutes later, Winter showed up in Karina's eyesight but Karina frowned for a moment when she look at her wife.

Winter looks... disgust? Or is it disturbing? But anyway, her expression looks bad.

Winter approaches the car's door and before she can even knock on the window, Karina has already unlocked it for her. Winter enters the car with the same facial expression and sits quietly right next to the driver's seat.

"What happened, Winter?",  Karina was concerned since she didn't get any bright smile from Winter as she did as usual. She felt disturbed as well.

"My hater from high school just spat on my shirt and I-"

"He-- what?"

"This hater from my high school just spat on my shirt and---"

Winter's words were cut when Karina suddenly tilted Winter's body towards her, giving Karina a better view of the wet circle part at the center of Winter's chest. Without thinking much, she already reaching the hem of Winter's shirt, and Winter was so startled by the sudden action.

"K-Karina?"

"Take off your shirt", Karina said sternly, but in a nice way.

"W-What---"

"I said take off your shirt. Hurry", Karina instructed again and Winter shivered from the older girl's word. This wasn't what she think it would be, right? It's not, right?

Winter just obey Karina's words and she just lifted her hands up to the air slowly, and Karina in no time pulled off the shirt from Winter's slim figure and threw the shirt away in the backseat. Now Winter was left with only... her sports bra on top.

"Karina... Are you..."

Winter wanted to speak but Karina suddenly pulled off her leather jacket, leaving only her white shirt wrapping on her body and immediately putting on her jacket on Winter's exposed top. From inserting Winter's both hands to zipping the jacket up, Karina did all of it by herself.

"Karina?", Winter starts to speak again, in confusion maybe. But mostly in shock.

Karina's sudden action succeeds to make Winter's fluttering again, and this time the flutters hurt a lot.

"We'll throw that shirt away later", Karina commanded, still in her stern voice. Now both hands holding the steering wheel tight with clear heavy sighing coming out from her breath. Winter also can hear it.

"Karina. I'm fine~", Winter said as she tried to show her wife her little smile. But maybe Karina was too angry to even look at her face right now. The older girl still facing downwards and her hands still on the steering wheels.

"Who is him?", Karina finally lifted her head up and facing Winter. Winter could see the frowning expression on her face, showing that Karina was really mad about the spat earlier.

"It's okay, Karina. I'm okay~", Winter tried to calm her down again.

"Who is him? Should I face him? Or should we just sue him? My lawyer was powerful enough to make him getting kick out from here. This was really unacceptable---"

Winter just hugged the angry girl and patted her back gently. Seriously, this madness needs to stop. As much as Winter hates Jeno, she never wish that bastard to get kick out of college, or ruining his idol's career. Jeno's childish act was like a routine in Winter's life and somehow Winter got used to it. But it doesn't mean that she liked it.

"Rina, relax. I'm fine", Winter patting her back through the hug and Karina's stiffen body slowly loosen. She let out another heavy breath before pulling away from the hug, looking at Winter's face in concern and the distance was just so close in between.

"Really?", she asked again.

"Trust me. I'm fine~", Winter smiled brightly. Why not? Karina again made her heart thumping like crazy and Winter couldn't help from smiling that wide.

That smile was also a cure for Karina.

"Tell me if he's bullying you again in the future", Karina said and Winter nodded her head immediately with her childish smile.

"Promised and I will~", Winter said happily.

Karina was being silly again, and Winter loved it.

....

Came home and Karina immediately threw away the shirt into the trash. As long as she didn't see that shirt again, she'll be fine.

That feeling. Do you know how it feels?

It feels like someone just marked your wife, and that's why Karina was so furious about it. No one other than her should mark her wife, and the thought made Karina fuming in silence.

"Geez... I feel so mad..."

Even tho already inside their home and Winter now was already changing into different clothing, she still hates the memory. Even tho with Winter's efforts trying to calm her down, the thought of someone marking her wife again made her furious.

Karina headed to the kitchen to drink some water to calm herself, but it was not successful.

"I should be patience..."

"But I was so... mad!"

Winter was now in the living room, watching Animal Planet on Netflix, and Karina walking straight towards her after calling her name from the kitchen.

"Winter!"

"Hmm?"

Winter turned her head to her left and Karina was already there, sitting right next to her, hands pulling the back of her head and lips already crashes onto Winter's.