"A'Ran is a model. She is aiming to be an actress. What would you do when she has to do kiss scenes in her films or ads?"

"I won't accept it.", said A'Ran.
But Ryan shook his head and said, " Though I'm the jealous type boyfriend, I am your manager too. So, I will make sure you do the fake ones."

Lin Xingxing laughed at that and so did the other two. After laughing Ryan and A'Ran sat down and Ryan said, "I was just joking. A'Ran wants to do her best in everything she does. And the same goes to her projects. If she wants to film the go for it. I won't force her in anything. Though I would like a romantic date for every kiss scene she does."

And they joke around a bit.

_____________________________

2014, March...
The day after Lin Xingxing and Ji Yue Chen's high school graduation...

Ryan's house....

A'Ran closed a door and came out to meet an anxious Ryan.

Seeing her Ryan stood up. A'Ran hugged him and let her tears fall down.
Ryan pat her back trying to console her. After bawling her eyes out, the broke the hug. Ryan asked her, "How is Xingxing?"

A'Ran shook her head and answered, "She is not Lin Xingxing anymore."

Ryan's face twisted in confusion, "What does that mean?"

A'Ran said, "She said she vaguely remember someone stabbing her mother."

Ryan nodded his head in understanding and said, "I understand. So you want her to keep her identity a secret."

A'Ran nodded before saying, "Yeah! She too may be in danger. Help me change her identity. She already has a scholarship in her desired university. She just need a fake identity and fake guardian."

Ryan smiled and answered, "Don't worry. I'm quite resourceful at that. Luckily there's someone in the university that can help me. I'll tell him to keep her identity a secret."

He again hugged her and soothed her.

A'Ran said in a serious tone, "I'm afraid this has something to do with her uncle. So we need to set a stage."
After a pause.
"Hmm. A stage to create her fake death."

Ryan took a breath and asked, "Why do you suspect her uncle?"

She replied, "Cuz he changed. As I said, her mom is my mentor. I knew Xingxing since she was 3. So I knew her uncle very well. He isn't the same anymore. So... It must have something do with him. Don't forget. My instinct is one of a kind."

Ryan tried to joke a bit but it just made things worse as she started to cry again. Ryan did everything to make her smile.
After crying, A'Ran slept on his shoulders as they were hugging.

Ryan smiled adoringly and carried her to his room. After tucking her in, he went in the guest room.

Lin Xingxing was crying in her sleep. He smiled bitterly and sat near her. He wiped her tears and said, "This brother will always be with you. No no no.. Since I'm gonna marry your A'Ran, I must be your brother in law."
He laughed at his own lame joke and went out the room.

Before going he said, "From this day on, you are Wei Lin, Alisa Wei. Younger sister of Ryan Wei."

_____________________________

2015, March....
London...

Alisa got a call from A'Ran, "Xi.... Lin Lin, don't talk. Just hear me out. I found a lead about your parent's murder. I know you told me not to investigate. It's just a coincidence. I can't more now. I booked a ticket there. I'll tell you in person. Just remember one thing.
Beware of your Uncle."

Saying this she cut the call.

Moments later, an anxious and bewildered Alisa got a call from the cops saying that 'Her guardian Ryan Wei is missing. He is presumed to be dead as his shoes were found floating on the ocean.'

And the news mentioned the 'Death of the blooming A list actress Ji Ran.' Saying 'She was depressed for a long period of time due to stress. Her car hit an old building and the building collapsed on the car and it caught fire. So... The body can't be retrieved. And her manager also went missing or died drowning.'

Su Yun is Alisa's share-house roommate. All these sudden news took a toll on Alisa which made her depressed.

Su Yun took care of her like her brother. At first he had to do something for her as her house mate and as a psychology student. But soon it became his profession and a habit.

She became his first patient. His first female friend.

For the years that has passed they kept on investigating the truth behind her parents' death, the reason behind her uncle's change, A'Ran's murder and Ryan.

________________________________

To be continued....