Chapter 25: I'm Trying To Survive!

Taylor's POV:

I woke up by the muffled sound of the TV. I managed to open my eyes slowly and I noticed my pillow was moving, also it had a distinguish odor that I really liked. As I took in its scent, it became more and more familiar until I realized my pillow was him.

My eyes shot wide open but I quickly shut them tightly at the hope that if someone saw me, they would think I'm still sleep. With my eyes squeezed together so tightly that I actually look like I'm taking a shit.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Cam whisper not far away.

"Trying to survive!" Nash whispered back and I had to suppress a chuckle so I buried my head into him.

He immediately flinched and I could feel him tensing up. After a short moment, he relaxed and I felt his body flexing under my head. I wanted to live in this moment for ever, resting on Nash in peace... I almost fell asleep but got distracted when I felt Nash stroking my head, causing my body to react with nervousness. Could there be the possibility of him liking me? Like really liking me?

"I know you are awake" it took me a moment to process who was talking and I was going to get up.

"I wouldn't mind staying like this with you" he whispered quickly, causing me to lay back down. It feels like a dream and with that I eventually fell asleep.

Shawn's POV:

Did I just witness Nash and Taylor being aware of each other with cuddling? I nudged Cam's arm but he responded with a sleepy groan and put his hand on my face. What a jerk.

I heard Nash whispering something but couldn't understand it. It didn't even bother me that much, seeing them like this led me to the guess that they wanted to stay like this.

***Next Morning***

Cam's POV:

I woke up and was dazzled from the sunlight. I stretched myself and noticed Shawn wasn't nearby, so I decided to get up. I heard some noises from the kitchen, already knowing from whom it was caused. Shawn was sitting next to the cooking isle with a muffin in his mouth and his phone in front of him. His eyes met mine and I could see him smile or at least it looked like a smile. It was difficult to tell someone's facial expression when they had a muffin in their mouth.

"Ffood morning" he muffled through his muffin and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you couldn't put the muffin away even for me?" I pouted playfully and he just shrugged and went back to his phone. I received a message and unlocked my phone.

Shawn: nope.

Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. Today's going to be a healthy day!

"Diff you see them yefterday?" Shawn asked again through his second muffin in his mouth.

"You mean Nash's funny reaction?" I chuckled, causing Shawn to choke at his muffin.

"No, I mean the cuddling part." Shawn replied.

"What? They cuddled? Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked in disbelief.

"I tried but you slapped your hand into my face." He answered in annoyance. He did?

"Sorry, I guess I was too tired after the-" I teased him but was cut off.

"Stop it jerk!" Shawn snapped. I can't take him serious with muffin crumbs in his face. I pointed to my face, showing him his crumbs and he blushed and looked down.

"Aww, you embarrassed?" I teased him again.

"Next time I'll slap you with my ... in your face." He whispered as quick as he could and it took me a moment to comprehend what Shawn just said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, suppressing a smirk, causing Shawn to giggle.

"You've heard me." Shawn said, looking at me as he got up.

************************

Okay guys, I'm procrastinating A LOT lately... I'm sorry about that but I just have to clear things at home... I have a certain amount of energy and I can't pass my limit for a long period with school, visa, Canada exchange and my dad right now... But I'm getting better with handling all this!

Thank you so much guys for your patient and support! Knowing that you're still supportive makes me smile :) I'll upload another one tomorrow!

He Kinda Has My Heart (Shameron Fanfiction | Boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें