A/n's pov
Luckily he was able to catch u before u could fall on the floor, the nurse somehow managed to stand on her legs as she ran towards you both.
Nurse 2: I'm srsly sorry sir, I tried my best !
Taehyung: it's okay I can understand!
Yeonjun: here ! She needs it hyung! And yes I have sent other members to give the blood bags to ppl in need...
Tae: great ...
He nodded to the nurse and looked at you who was unconcious in his embrace.
He placed his other hand on the bleeding area ...
Nurse started opening the bag and she placed it near your mouth!
Tae: what are u doing!?
Nurse 2: is she not?
Tae: no! She's not like us!
Nurse 2: oh okay! Then we need to take her to her room!
Tae nodded , his shirt was already drenching in blood ,
He picked you up and went towards your room!
(Yes all the doctors and nurses appointed for u knew about Taehyung and other members being vampires, they're Tae's personal people )

After laying u down on the bed , the doctor came inside with some nurses as they had to clean the wound and stitch your wounded area again...
Tae and Yeonjun were asked to go out from the room.
Yeonjun: hyung you should change your clothes.
Tae: why you're getting thirsty?
Yeonjun: n-no! I mean , y-yeah b-but-
Tae: hmm I can't understand though , c'mon let's go ...
After 15 mins..
Here they were , in there car, Taehyung in his new shirt .
Tae: he won't dare to steal em again tho.
Yeonjun: he shouldn't. After the blood banks got destroyed last week, those animal blood drinkers are going crazy for human blood.
Tae: it's gonna be dangerous for humans to stay this way.
Yeonjun: hmm btw, here.
Tae: u said u gave all the blood bags to the hospital.
Yeonjun: we're vampires hyung, we haven't totally got adapted of being animal blood drinkers right. Moreover it's good for us , so here, i didn't gave these two.
Tae smirked .

Soon they did cheers and placed the glass on their lips and drank the blood in one go!
Yeonjun: aish! Human blood srsly is something else!
Tae: don't get used to it! We're animal blood drinkers , not human!
Yeonjun: yeah that's true though!
Yeonjun: btw how did u bring em all back! Did he escape? Are u hurt somewhere?
Tae: relax! We caught him , he did this the second time, stealing blood bags from hospitals, last time also I warned him! But look , he did it again, but we were able to catch him though, seems like he didn't have blood since a few weeks, due to which he was weak and wasn't able to escape .
Yeonjun: oh! And r u okay?
Tae nodded and smiled at him , they took some more sips from the glass and enjoyed their moment.

Time skip

I opened my eyes to sun hitting my face , i turned my head to other side while blinking a few times to see where I was..
Nancy was sitting on the couch and doing some paper work, I tried sitting straight when suddenly I felt a huge pain in my stomach! I remembered what happened yesterday , I fell back on the bed with a deep sigh ,I looked at the time and it was 4pm!!!!????

Gosh! Did I srsly sleep for this long! It might be coz of the medicines only though...
Nancy looked at me ...and came towards me while dragging a chair beside my bed...
Nancy: how do u feel rn? U okay?
Y/n: t-till y-yesterday I was , but now it hurts a bit more...
Nancy: I got to know what happened yesterday! Thanks to Tae that he not even saved u but all the other patients too!
Y/n: saved me huh!?
I let out a sarcastic chuckle
Y/n: he would never! Ik there must be his profit in it that's y he did!
Nancy: y/n-
Y/n: I don't even know how will I survive if I marry him!
Nancy: y/n-
Y/n: I JUST HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! Ouch!
U got too much hypered in anger that you got a pinning pain in your stitched area
Nancy: shhh!! Calm down Y/n! You're hurting yourself!
Here have some soup

Y/n: I want to eat something else but not that shit!! I-its yuck!!! Unnie pls! I want to go back home , pls take me away!

Nancy held my hand and rubbed its back

Nancy: don't worry we will hmm... I was doing some paper work for that only, c'mon then we'll go after that....Dr. said it'll take 1 hour to ready your discharging papers so till that time umm..
She looks around
Nancy: yes! Y don't you watch TV?
Y/n: oh...kay ...
Nancy chuckled and switched on to a c-cartoon?
Y/n: what's this! I'm a 23 y/o Nancy *chuckled*
Nancy: yeah but it brings back memories and also it's fun so you'll enjoy!
I nodded with a smile as she kissed my forehead and left.