Chapter 6

Tom's hand reached down towards you, grabbing it, he pulled you up, out of the car.

"Wait. You're also in the movie 'War Horse'. How can you be here too?" you said.

"I'm a busy man." responded Benedict.

All of a sudden, Tom's phone began to ring. "Excuse me." He said as he walked off into the parking lot with his cell phone glued to his right ear. While waiting for his return, Martin and Benedict showed you around the set. "This is so cool!" You said with excitement. 

"Would you like to be part of the show?" Asked Martin. Before you could answer, Tom interrupted.

"Sorry to bother, but we need to go (Name)."

"But we just got here!"

"I know, I'd love to stay too, but I am needed for a scene. So let's get a move on."

"Okay." You agreed, hugging John and Sherlock goodbye.

Now on the way back to the studio, you pulled out your phone and started to check social media. After a few minutes of scrolling, you come across this article about Tom on the set of 'War Horse' and some girl, constantly around him. 'Oh no, this might be a problem.'  you thought to yourself.

Tom took his eyes of the road for a split second to glance at you. "What's wrong?" he asked, smiling and concerned.

"I found this thing on my phone about the film and us."

"Hmmm, what's it say?"

"It says that while on set of the new movie, directed by Steven Spielberg, 'War Horse' actor Tom Hiddleston has been seen often around this girl, is she possibly his new girlfriend?"

"That's preposterous!" Tom retorted.

"What are we to do?"

"Wait and see what world has coming for us."

You sat back in your seat and took a deep breath. Looking out the window, you saw a small group of children running around the street's of London. It made a smile appear on your face, to see young kids have fun. But then again the thought of the public saying those things about you and Tom took your mind away from the view. The thought of having to be careful of wherever you roam.

All of a sudden the sound of music interrupted your thoughts. The rhythm calmed your nerves a bit, but you were still concerned. While still on the car ride, you two pass some large fields. To see the baby blue sky, cream white clouds, and beautiful green grass, eased you down. You smiled as your left arm hung outside the window, feeling the crisp breeze blow against you.

Moments later you both arrive at the set. Tom rushed to your side and politely opened the door for you. "Thank you." You kindly said, dipping your head. "You're quite welcome." he said back. In the distance there was a large crowd, surrounding the tents. "Oh no." you said in a low voice. "Fangirls."

"Okay, here is what we'll do. You go around the back and wait for me and I'll go deal with the fans."

"Got it."

And with that, he was off, approaching the screaming girls waving their phones, paper, and pins around in the air trying to get his attention. You stood in the same place, near the car for a while watching him work his magic, patiently be with each and every person there. It was a wonderful sight to see. He was just so nice!

You then remembered that you had to move along and get to the place to meet Tom when he finished with them. Walking down a dirt road, you ran into a soldier, but it wasn't like Tom's uniform. Instead the man wore a completely different outfit. One like the German's wore during that war. It was odd, you wondered why he was wearing that. Maybe it was for a certain scene. But that was supposed to be for the war scene. He was probably just putting it on to see it was the right size.

You entered a small tent and waited for Tom. Within minutes he came up to you out of breath. "You okay there? Did they wear you out?" you chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm fine. They're wonderful...but there was a lot of them this time." He said exhaling.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright." you said while giving him a small hug.

Tom returned the hug back and kissed the top of your head. "I got to go change. Be right back." he said, dashing off into the changing tent.

You looked down and played with the dirt on the ground with your shoes. You peaked outside the tent and saw a reporter. 'I better hide!' you thought. Closing the entrance, you sat back down on the bench, hoping that she would go away.

Feeling nervous, you remained still and quiet, until someone opened the tent door. "Oh...its just you." you sighed in relief seeing Tom. "Of course its me. Who else would it be?"

"That movie reporter."

"Really? There's one out there?"

"Yes sir, Captain Nicholls."

Tom smiled at that remark. "Ehehe...for the time remaining, you'll have to stay in here."

"Aw, but I wanted to watch you act!"

"I'm sorry." he said in an innocent tone with eyebrows upward.

"I'll be fine. Go do what you have to do, captain." you smiled.

"Will do! I'll be back soon." he kissed your cheek goodbye.

Waiting is not the funnest thing in the world, so to pass time you get on your phone, until there was nothing else to do on it. You changed positions on the wooden bench. You tried sitting up right, laying down, hanging off upside down, and standing on it. Nothing worked, you just couldn't stay still.

Outside the tent you could hear the sounds of horses galloping and guns going off. 'I hope Tom is okay out there.' you kept thinking to yourself. At this point, a million shots were going off. 'I bet it's bloody out there.'

Suddenly this one certain gun went off that didn't seem right. After it being fired, they all stopped. For some reason the first thing that came to your mind was Tom. Your stomach didn't settle well. Quickly you ran out of the tent and to the nearby field that the crew were filming in.

Once you finally made it, you saw Tom laying on the ground as the scene behind had been damaged and on fire. "Tom!" you yell.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, see its all fake."

"I know! But Captain Nicholls just died. I'm not okay with this! Where's the director?"

"I'm right here." a voice calmly said from behind you.

"You cannot just kill off Tom Hiddleston like that! It is not right! You should be ashamed!" you ranted.

"I think the best thing for you to do is simmer down before you get yourself fired, Ms. (Name)."

Tom quickly stood up, backing you away from the director. "Come now. We need to talk.

After Tom changed back into his normal clothes, you sat in the dark car as he got in and slammed the door. "What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"You know."

"I just thought that it was silly for him to let you die in a movie. That's all ."

"You didn't have to argue with him though."

"I'm sorry, I got a little protective over you." you said looking over at Tom.

He smiled at your words "I'm flattered that you care about me."

You lean over towards him and hug his side. "I don't like seeing you dead!

Tom laughed and started the car. "It's late now...time to go home and rest."