Chapter 3

*Just to clarify, I am not from the United Kingdom, so if I say something wrong about the country, I'm very sorry. I'm making all of this stuff up in my head*

With your mind full of so many thoughts, you two pull up to a small flat. Well it looked small from the outside at least. You walked out of the car looking around at the town. Tom grabbed your luggage and made his way up stairs, you quickly follow behind him. When you finally walked through the door the flat looked huge, you were dumbfounded. Tom walked out of a room, and grabbed your hand, leading back into the room.

"This is your room."

"Okay, looks cozy."

He showed you around of what now was your new home. You walked into your room and unpacked. It was so quiet...to quiet. You walked into the living room, Tom wasn't there.

"Tom?!"

"I'm in here darling."

You followed his voice to a larger room which was his. He was unpacking as well. You guessed he still had some clothes he didn't unpack from him staying earlier.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Getting settled in."

"What are we going to do later?"

"...Sleep"

"Oh, ok."

You walked out of the room and into the kitchen snooping around for something to eat. Still searching Tom stood behind you, which really scared you because you thought he went to bed already.

"Looking for something?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yeah I'm a little hungry."

He went up the the refrigerator and handed you something.

"Do you like pudding?"

"Yes thank you." you said with a big smile.

"Well off to bed we've got a big day tomorrow."

"K...night."

You went into your room, sat on your bed and finished you pudding, think of what you two were gonna do tomorrow and why it was going to be a big day. You changed into some comfortable clothes, cut the lights off, and went to bed.

Later in the night you woke up, and could not go back to sleep. So you got up and knocked on Tom's door.

"Tom, I can't sleep."

A moment went by and finally he opened the door.

"What?" he said in a tired like voice. Which you could tell he was in a deep sleep.

"I...I'm sorry I couldn't sleep."

He rubbed his eyes and walked passed you. He sat on the couch, motioning you to come sit by him.

"Come here, lets talk."

"Okay...Hi there."

"Hello, now tell me why you can't sleep." Tom said in an annoyed voice.

"I don't know, I guess it's because I'm not use to sleeping away from home."

"Well, this is our home now."

"I know, I just need some time to adjust to it."

"How about you go lay down in your bed and I'll stay in there until you fall asleep."

"Okay."

You two slowly made your way to your room. You laid down in it and waited for you to get tired. Tom on the other hand sat there at the edge of the bed drooped over asleep. So you wake him up and walked him to his room.

"WAIT I NEED TO STAY WITH YOU!" he said in a loud tone as if he was drunk.

"No, no you need to rest, goodnight." you said with a chuckle.

"Goodnight" he said as he fell back into bed. 

For the rest of the night you got a lot of good sleep.

It was now late morning. And you woke up to see Tom shaking you telling you to get up.

"Come on now time to get up, we have a big day remember."

"Alright, alright I'm up. Sorry I'm not use to the time change."

You got out of bed and changed into some clothes, brushed your hair, and finished getting ready for the day. You walked out of the room and saw Tom making breakfast. You grabbed a plate and ate. Tom finished eating before you and was now getting ready to leave.You sat in the passenger seat really happy.

"Where are we going?"

"Today we are going shopping."

"...Okay."

Its not that you weren't happy, you were. You just weren't a big fan of shopping because it took forever. You two made it to a grocery store.

"What would you like?"

"Wow I'm not sure" you said in amazement.

After a long, long time of shopping you were back at the flat. You helped Tom get all the stuff inside and put up.

"Now what?"

"What do you want to do?"

"How about we ride around town, remember this is all new to me."

"Okay lets go."

For the rest of the day you both walked into shops buying a bunch of souvenirs, being a tourist. After a long day of adventure you were back home (the flat) and laid on the couch. Tom walked up to you.

"I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Okay...so you're going to film, but I'm not."

"Yes."

"May I come along?"

"Yes of course, I'm not gonna get you stay here by yourself." he said with a laugh.