CHAPTER 8 (you're my my myyy lover)

Start from the beginning

~~the makeup

~~the makeup. But Dalton is black so like imagine this makeup on a black guy. This is the only look I found that is suitable.

I went to my wardrobe and stood there for about 30 minutes searching for the perfect outfit.
In the end I decided to go with a all black outfit. I wore a black turtleneck crop top with a crop leather jacket and black leather pants. I had a chain around my neck that went down and gets wrapped around my stomach. I wore high heeled boots to complete off the look. I look and feel sexy as shit I just couldn't wait to see their reactions. I thought this to myself and began giggling like a school girl. It was around 7 by the time I was done. I put everything in my pocket and began giving final touches to my sexy self when I heard a knock. I yelled a loud come in and the doorknob turned to open.

~~the outfit

~~the outfit

Avery's P.O.V
"Hey baby, can I sit here?" Midge asked pointing to my lap. I raised my brows " since when are you this polite?"

"Be serious" Midge rolled his eyes and plopped himself on my lap. " I think Dalton saw us kissing earlier. You know we should talk to him and invite him in. I can't wait any longer, I've waited long enough."

"We all agreed that he had a traumatic experience, we should atleast let him recover from that first before dumping this on him." I said what Ace had explained after Dalton came home that day.

He had a lot of marks on his body and he looked broken that day. That retched witch, when I get my hands on her, I'm gonna rip her throat off.

"Let's just tell him everything and if he doesn't want to join and want time, you know we won't force him." Midge said and I reluctantly nodded.

Ok I just had to talk to him its easy enough, i thought to myself before knocking on his door. It was around 7:15 and Dalton was in his room since he was off work. I heard a loud voice saying come in from inside. I took a deep breathe and opened the door.

The sight that greeted me made me speechless. I was frozen in spot.

"Oh! Hey Av, I'm going to infinite rave ( the name of the club) I was so bored." He said with a pout.

He looked totally exotic. Although his curls are really pretty but today his hair made him look really sexy. I didn't think I would find makeup attractive on anybody but Midge but seeing Dalton today changed my mind. I could see his tan packs under his top.

I opened my mouth and closed it several times but no sound came out. "Yes ?" Dalton urged I could practically hear his smirk
"Um sorry" I said and ran from there.I cursed myself how stupid can I be who the fuck says sorry and leaves like that. Ughhh.

I was sitting in the lounge when Dalton strode in everyone gasped at the sight. He looked godly. God he is a walking temptation, sensuality mixed with cuteness.

"Hey guys I'm going to the rave. I'll most probably be late." we didn't even had the time to process his words before he was out the door.

I looked at everyone, they still seemed to be in shock. I swear I could see a little bit of drool on Prince's chin.

"He... looked..." Ace stared.

"Gorgeous?"
"Sexy?"
"Godly?"
"Angelic?"
"Ravish able?"
" Like sex on legs?"
We all finished at the same time. The last one was ofcourse from Sam.

"Ace, I think we should tell him about us. Our love for each other and invite him. It's been long enough." I said carefully. Everyone agreed wholeheartedly. Ace let out a loud sigh and nodded.

It was past midnight but Dalton was still not home. We decided that we'll tell him about everything tomorrow. But there is not sign of him.

Around 1a.m the front door opened and Dalton stumbled in he was really drunk and he was giggling to himself. When he saw me he rushed over to hug me. He hugged everyone. Then he slurred " why don't you want me? I love you but you don't lovee? Why?"

We all looked at each other with helpless eyes then he began to sob. We took him to his room washed his face and wiped it gently before changing him into his PJ's and tucking him in.

We all went to Ace's room to sleep and cuddle together and promised each other to tell Dalton everytime tomorrow.

The next morning Dalton came down while we were having breakfast. He was rubbing his head. I handed him a cup of coffee to cure his hangover. He thanked me and took the cup

"Dalton we all would like to talk to you after breakfast, do you feel okay?" Ace asked. "Yeah" Dalton said still rubbing his head. "Alright finish breakfast everyone and we'll meet in my room after an hour" Ace said before excusing himself from the table.

After breakfast we all pilled into Ace's room. I was really nervous about how's he gonna react. Will he be angry? Will he agree to join? I didn't know the answers to these questions but I wanted to know.

"Is everyone here?" Ace asked. We all said yes.

I began " okay Dalton I know you saw us making out that day in Stef's room." His eyes went wide as saucers and he began stumbling over his words to explain. I stopped him and continued. " That's okay but we were not completely honest with you. Have you heard of a poly relationship? It's like being in a relationship with more than one person. You following?" Dalton nodded.

"We all are in a poly relationship." I said it. It was like ripping off a band ait.
"I don't have a problem with that you know? It's your life you all can live however y'all want." Dalton said and stood up.

"Wait! We want you to join" I said frantically thinking he was about to leave. He looked at me with wide eyes. He looked so cute just like a cartoon character.

I nodded to the guys and we all went down on one knee. Dalton's eyes became even more wide if that's possible.

I cleared my throat " Dalton middle name smith will you be our boyfriend?" We all said in sync.

"Yes" Dalton whispered. "yes yes yes yes" he said hugging us all. He was smiling so wide it looks painful.

When he turned to leave again. Ace dragged him to his bed and we all cuddled up together on his huge bed with matching smiles and took a nap.

-------×--------
A really boring chapter for y'all 🤠
This is a filler chapter though.
There'll be smut in the next one 👁️👄👁️
Enjoy guys ✨✨
~S🌺

Date: 22 June 2022
Word count: 1775 words.

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨