After a few minutes..
Nancy: so now you're done, get a look of yourself in the mirror...
She turned my chair and I looked at myself in the mirror!!
Y/N: OMG!!!! NANCY!!! it's beautiful!!! I can't believe this !! Is this really me?
Nancy: yup girl~
We giggled
Nancy: tbh u look so much prettier than what I expected y/n!
Y/n: aww really? Thanks!

After 30 minutes...
We sat while talking to eachother waiting for the boys to get ready, when suddenly we hear a knock at the door!
I heard it open , but i didn't look back

??: Is she done(irritated , frustrated tone)

I rolled my eyes at his tone! I was right it was him only!

I looked back at him and he was looking at me with an irritated look , I turned around to see him and can't believe this bastard's face changed to a smirk...I rolled my eyes at him..but then he walked away and I walked behind him downstairs towards the car.

Taehyung's pov
I was standing at her door while asking if she was ready or not...I srsly hate it I never asked someone like that especially asking the one I don't like! Nancy replied as yes when I saw a girl sitting in front of her facing her back towards me ...I was firstly confused. When did we invite someone?
But then she turned ,
I thought
Tae(thinks): ah~ it's her, damn never thought she could look that hot.
Unknowingly a smirk appeared on my lips and I walked downstairs as she followed me.
Taehyung's pov ends

In the car..
You were sitting in the car looking outside beside Taehyung who was working on his phone related to his mission!

Y/n's pov
This stupid is srsly anti-romantic like , srsly can't even talk rn! God knows how will I spend my whole life with him!
Pabo! (Thinks)
But that's when found him smiling through the corner of my eyes .
Can he hear my thoughts ? Like y is he smiling did he read a meme?
Why am I so bothered I hate him!
I continued looking outside.
I was feeling sleepy now! Idk but I get sleepy in a moving vehicle like babies does .
Without knowing I slowly drifted off to sleep .

After 30 minutes...
Taehyung: y/n wake up!
I slowly opened my eyes as i heard someone calling out my name.
I looked at him and found him folding up his sleeves .
Knowing that we have to get down, I reached my hand towards the door as i opened it up, as soon as I was about to step outside, this bastard pulled me back in the car harshly as I landed on his lap.......
I looked at his eyes and found him looking at me.
I quickly got back to my senses as i stood up and sat in front of him ...
Y/n: what do u want!?
He rolled his eyes and took my arm .
He wrapped a bracelet around my wrist ...I took a good look of it and wait!!!
Y/n: it's the same bracelet!
Tae: hmm this bracelet was mend to protect you...all I did is changed it's centre portion to a button which to a normal person would look like a purple pearl but it's not a pearl it's a button ...
Then he asked me to press it and speak something...
I looked at him confused but his face remained the same I pressed the button but was not sure what to speak...

Y/n: what should I say?

As soon as I said that I heard my voice coming out from Taehyung's watch!
Tae: saw how it works? if somehow u get in danger just press this button and speak I'll be able to hear u through the mic fixed in my watch and we can communicate like that! Understood?
I nodded
Tae: good! Now come.
He walked towards his guards and started discussing something with them meanwhile I adjusted my dress and hair .
Y/n: if I could I'll try running away from here fs! So done with him !
I thought.
Looks like he heard it (ofc he can🧛🏻‍♂️)
He was done discussing and looked slightly over his shoulder towards you and then turned around towards you. You were busy with yourself that u didn't realise he was standing beside you now ...
Y/n: what does he think of himself ! He's the worst person I've ever met ! I hate him the most!!! Aish!
Tae: Well we're on the same boat then ..
You got startled when he spoke...
Tae: I hate you even more miss! You're the main reason why all of this is happening!
He said getting in anger and pointing his finger towards you while stepping a bit towards you , u backed a bit away...