Tzuyu stopped immediately. But her heart wanted sana close to her. As close as she could. She misses sana a lot. Sana also misses tzuyu. But she doesn't want to do it with Tzuyu when tzuyu is in that state. For the past month they always do it when tzuyu is drunk. Tzuyu is enough for sana. But she misses those sweet talks that tzuyu would do with her in their session.

"I miss you...." Tzuyu huskily said with a tired voice. Sana turned around and saw tzuyu looking at her with hurt eyes. Sana moved closer and hugged tzuyu while snuggling her neck. Tzuyu sure smelled like alcoholic. But it doesn't matter. Sana wanted tzuyus warmth and so does Tzuyu.

That was the moment when tzuyu's heart calmed down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was morning. All of them were sitting on the table and having breakfast. Tzuyu was again having another phone call.
"Look can you call me later ??" Tzuyu whispered on the phone. Making sure to not make too much sounds. As her kids were sitting near her smiling and talking. She doesn't want to scare them and make their morning bad.

"I am having breakfast......with my family...." Tzuyu said calmly to her phone.

"Minju can you pass me the bread?" Asked hyunjin.
"Take it with your own hands jinjin. " Said minju sassily.
"Tsk. Whatever. " Said Hyunjin.
"Hey you two stop talking while eating." Sana said to the two. Hyewon was calmly eating. Jeongin was also eating bread , butter, egg and milk.
Sana was feeding the twins.
"Ahh , come on now open your mouth. " Said sana to small sullyoon.  Sullyoon did as her mother said.
Then sana moved the baby spoonful of baby portion Infront of yiren ,who ate it immediately.
"Aww, very good you two. " Said sana smiling widely sweetly to the two. Those two were really quite and calm. Sometimes they do fight but they are twins, one can't stay mad at other too much.

"I said I will call you later!!!" Tzuyu screamed over the phone making everyone stop. Jeongin got scared again. His eyes were sparkling with tears.

The twins also looked at tzuyu with teary eyes. Tzuyu who saw it immediately cut the call. She looked at jeongin with worried eyes. Then looked at the twins with worries.
"D-did I scare you?" Asked tzuyu to jeongin  softly. Jeongin nodded.
"Come to mama now, come here...." Tzuyu said softly. Jeongin stood up from his seat . Tzuyu picked him up and let him sit in her lap. She kissed her son's cheeks and moved his food towards him.

Jeongin calmed down from panicking and snuggled to tzuyu. Tzuyu pat his back.
"Honey, can you please move the twins a bit closer to me?" Asked tzuyu politely to sana. Sana nodded. She moved their chairs closer to her.
Tzuyu kissed their forehead one by one. She then started to feed the twins with sana. One thing that sana loves about tzuyu.

Tzuyu then looked at the triplets and softly said, "you three , eat as much as you want, ok?" The three nodded.
The breakfast ended in silence but filled with the parents love. They always feel it everyday.

After that tzuyu decided to leave for work.
"I will be late today , don't wait for me. " Said tzuyu to sana and then left taking her office bag. Soon the triplets left for school and jeongin was dropped by sana in his kindergarten.
Sana was left with the twins alone in the house.

The whole day sana did all the works of the house. Cleaning, cooking, everything you can think of. It was afternoon and she left the twins in their room after making them fall in  sleep.

She sighed while looking outside of the window. All the things that were happening was scaring her too. Just like tzuyu.

"What if....I help tzuyu...?" Sana mumbled to herself.