Rejects - Muke

In which a boy with a horrible temper falls in love with a boy who has an unusual view on the world.

Description:

"No, Luke, you can't work alone."

During English class when the whole room was told to pair up in groups of four, except Luke and a boy were the only two who did not get up to be paired with anyone. Everyone knew everyone in the room, although the two never bothered with anyone in their class. Luke got up, grabbing his book with him and walked towards the boy with the brown hair in the back. He was looking at his book, paying little to no attention to the blond. Luke slammed the book on the table, causing the boy to look up.

"We're working together," was the only thing Luke said. Michael nodded and continued to work.

Growing up in a family of three guys with a short temper and a brother in jail, Luke learnt to be more reserved. At school, he was rumoured to be the 'bad boy' and to an extent that was true. However, the 'bad boy' had never done any drugs, nor has he stolen something.

Michael on the other hand was quiet. His views on the world seemed to always differ from everyone else's causing everyone to think he was a freak or a weirdo, though he wasn't. He liked to believe many things because it fit in his schema, because it made sense to him but it seemed to never make sense to anyone else.