Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok too. The ceremony started with everyone congratulating Taehyung and Jungkook both. There were menh renowned people too.

Everyone gave their blessings to Taehyung as he was talking over the company.

Mr Kim, Taehyung's father officially resigned from his post and handled it to his son on whom he was proud off.

Jungkook was emotional when Taehyung was tagged as the CEO he just wanted to cry and Hug his husband because he was sooo proud of him. He somehow controlled.

"Taehyung, speak some words about how're you feeling?" The media asked Taehyung who nodded talking the mic in his hand.

"I'm experiencing a wide range of feelings right now: I'm joyful because I'm achieving my goal, I'm anxious and afraid of the duties ahead of me, but I'm not concerned about the future since I have a wonderful family who will, of course, lead me and support me through my highs and lows.

My father, who has already served as a CEO, and my mother, as well as my friends who are also joining my company, will all be guided by him.

Thank you, most importantly, to Jeon Corporate, who will be partnering with us. I value each and every one of you dearly.

Of course, without my secretary, Mr. Kim Jungkook, who is also my loving wife, I couldn't accomplish anything, Kookie, I couldn't be here without your love and support, I love you."

Taehyung said and that's it Jungkook was crying like a baby.

Taehyung smiled returned the mic away and walked towards his crying wife. Who Jumped on him arms around his neck Making Taehyung Chuckle and emotional.

"You meanie , you always make me cry" Jungkook said sniffing. "Haww! Atleast a 'I love you too'? But no! My wife always does this" Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook pecked his lips for a good 3 seconds and said "you already know i love you so much" he said and Taehyung hugged him. "That's right"

"I love you too tae, so MUCH"

_____________________________

1 year later.

It was midnight around 12 when Taehyung and  came back home from the office, exhausted.

hey didn't bother showering just changed his clothes and laid on the bed with Jungkook, after some minutes Jungkook went out of the room.

Both of them were tired because of their exhausting day. And the stress of work is just over everything.

Walking towards his fridge, he took out the cake the icing showing 'You are the cookies to my tea' as he walked towards his room giggling.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung was nowhere?.

"Tae? Where are you!?" Jungkook shouted.

He then heard some sniffs. Coming from the balcony.

Jungkook placed the cake on a  table and walked towards the balcony flowing the sniffs.

"Tae , baby whats wrong?" Jungkook asked maybe Taehyung slipped?

"Kookie! I b-brought a cake f-for Y-you b-but i-its ruined b-because i-----i h-id it under the table and s-somethjng feel on i-iy and now the cake is ruined" he said and Jungkook sighed.