chapter 9

"When I'll know the door 3 times will you open the door so I can say good bye to you....."

......................................

Taehyung and Jungkook reached their house. Both of them in their one thoughts walking distance between them was something different.

Jungkook was just looking around he was just admiring the whole place things didn't go unnoticed by him that everything was designed by things he loved . Indeed was a beautiful house. Deep inside him he wanted to call it a home but sadly he couldn't. Why? He himself doesn't know.

Oblivious the fact that his husband has decorated everything from living room to bedrooms even drawing room too as per his liking Taehyung smiles a the thought. That Jungkook doesn't even knows and he didn't even felt the need to ask.

How hurt he is . And Taehyung thinks it's his fault.

After 20 mins of akwardness finally Jungkook broke the silence..

"Umm Tae where is my room....?"

Jungkook said the word 'my' because maybe the younger is already feeling akward because of everything happned today as he knows that how shy taehyung is ...

well to be honest, he wanted taehyung to said next 'it's not my it's ours' in a romantic chessy way. But it crashed when --

"It's upstairs first room" he said and Jungkook nodded off course what were you thinking kook he isn't like your imagination come out of it he scolded himself.

"You don't even wanna stay with me in a same room when did we became this distant .. its ok I won't push you" Taehyung thought to himself his heart was hurting a lot but he ignored.

Missunderstandings

Silence again followed but no one dared to break it. After taking a deep sigh for the nth time in a day Jungkook made his way to his room. Which taehyung showed him.

Taehyung stood their watching the bunny boy go up to his room. He made his way to the guest room.

Jungkook got freshen up today's day was tiring exhausting and complicated too... he popped on the bed and started thinking about the whole event. His mind diverted back to yeri and again same scenario came in his mind yeri's words and her mixed up thinking .... this wasn't supposed to happen this line keep repeating in Jungkook's head

"do i regret this marriage?" he asked to himself with a sad smile.

"i think maybe...." he answered to himself again.

Taehyung on the other side not caring of anything laid on the bed and unconscious a tear slipped down.

"If you did wanted to do this you could have told me... now how am I going to get rid of this guilt?... how am I supposed to accept this distance between us?" He was talking to himself.

"Why did you agree .... just to make me happy right?? But do you think I will be if you stay like this with me?"

"Ho can I make you fall for me?...how?" More tears made their way downwards his cheeks wetting them.

🍓🍓🍓🍓

Next Day

Both of them wake up next day. Taehyung was the early bird so he checked that Jungkook is still asleep he must have been tired. So he did is work out in Gym and then making some breakfast for both of them.

They don't have made because it's the first day duh! They'll have to settle first. ... he finished making breakfast and went to take a shower his head was hurting like hell because he didn't slip for a whole day now.

On the other side Jungkook woke up at 9.30 he looked at the clock and cursed himself too many time for waking up late.

he freshed up and made his way downwards expecting to see Taehyung their. But he frowned when he didn't. .. maybe he is sleeping. he believed in the thought.

"Jungkook?" he snapped up when he heard his name by Taehyung

"Tae... what happened?"

"Uh... I made breakfast um"

"Wha- damn I woke up so late.. I am sorry..." he was embarrassed by himself.

"Hey its okay... I can do the work to y-you are my wife... not my maid" he said and smiled

(Ishika : I want this type of hubby or else I ain't getting married)

"Oh..ok.."

"Um... lets eat yeah... and are you comic to uni?" He asked on which he nodded because exams are on the border they can't afford to miss classes..

Taehyung gestured Jungkook to come with him which she did they started eating breakfast. Jungkook moaned at the taste.

"Taehyung...."

"Yeah?"

"T-thanks.." he said and Taehyung looked towards Jungkook..

"For what?" He asked

"Everything..."

"You don't have to thank me I can do at least this after what I already did-" he cut himself it slipped out his mouth

"W-what?" .

"I mean what you already did" he lied but again Jungkook got confused.

"Wha-" before he could complete he stood up and said "Its ok forget it just slipped" he went away. he just stared at taehyung with his wide eyes.

At university

They both reached and immideately spotted their friends. And yeah like ever group does they were teasing Jungkook and Taehyung. And both were blushing madly making everyone chuckle .

"Damnn I am 23 and still single!" Namjoon said.

"Yeah joonie we all are single stop whining!!!" Hobi said and namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, how are you guys felling right now!?" Jin asked to the couple

"Jin hyungie keep it low.. I don't want anyone to hear!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah yeah" he said with a sigh. Hint of dissapointment was visible.

"Ahem.." they all heard a voice and turned to it. It was no one other than Jimin.

Jungkook doesn't know why but he did feel a bit weird around him how .. like when in the morning Jimin texted him to greet 'good morning' he felt something heavy in his heart so he didn't reply.

"Hey Jimin!!" Hoseok greeted him with his smile and Jimin smiled back.
"Umm Jungkook I need your help we..we are partners you know right? .. I have some doubts please help" Jungkook was nervous. Yeri who sitting doing nothing smirked.

he hesitated but nodded tho. And took a glance at Taehyung who was practically glaring at Jimin. he got up and went away with him. Excused himself as they left.

Every thing was okay for Taehyung he understands that they are partners for the project they need to work together. But he didn't liked the way. Jimin curled his arm around his neck. and said something on with Jungkook gigged.

He felt angry and sad at the same time. Angry because he wants to tell everyone that Jungkook is his but he knows the condition and that's making his frustrated. Sad because he smiled for the first time in this days and he fells sad that he wasn't the reason of it.

He took his back pack and left from their making everyone over their confused.

"There is something we need to know" suga the genius we all know said and everyone nodded because he only speaks when he is sure something is wrong and it's about Taehyung and Jungkook so off course he can tolerate anything.

But like I said min suga being the genius and observant cat. Yeri's smirk didn't go unnoticed by him.....

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Damnn... The angst but I love it huh 😂

That's for today, thanks for reading

Borahae 💜 💜 💜 💜