Taehyung  had his black suit on looking like a hot meal for sure. And then there was Jungkook who was disguised in white.

Jungkook then looked at his handsome baby who was struggling with buttons so he walked towards Taehyung and fixed his and made his collar perfect

Hands grabbing Taehyung's collar he couldn't help but felt how hot Taehyung looked and how innocent his eyes were right now.

"I'm so dependent on you!" Taehyung said pouting.

"Thats what I'm here for baby, I don't mind it" Jungkook said pulling his husband in a heated Kiss.

They kept kissing eachother, wet kissing sounds echoing the room as Taehyung pulled his wife closed and bit on his bottom lip.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth-- but then he heard his phone ringing.

Jimin-ssi😪🐥  is calling
Accept | decline

Taehyung accepted the call and was meet with Jimin's yelling. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH !?! I'M NOT YOUR PERSONAL DRIVER SO GET YOUR ASS DOWN RIGHT NOW!! STOP MAKING OUT WITH JUNGKOOK"

Taehyung's eyes were widened how did Jimin-even ---

Does he have a third eye? Roaming around Taehyung and Jungkook.

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW I KNOW THIS AND COME DOWN WITH HIM" Jimin said "fuck, okay stop yelling"  he said and he looked at Jungkook who was trying not to laugh.

"Stop laughing and come with me!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who zipped his mouth and followed Taehyung.

They walked down looking at Jimin along with Yoongi And spotted the car.

Taehyung looked at Jimin his break cheeks rising in a boxy smile as he looked at Jimin who rolled his eyes very well knowing his best friend's aeygo tricks.

"Jimineeee, let's go!!" Taehyung said holding Jimin's arms who just sighed.

"Fucker knows how to melt me" Jimin mumbled and felt Taehyung giving him a peck on Jimin's cheek.

"Ewwww kiss your husband slash wife not me" he said but the smiled.

"Let's go or you're ceremony will be gone, gone tonight~!!" Jimin said

After like half an hour Taehyung, Jimin , Yoongi and Jungkook reached to the company KTH CORPORATION.

Everyone were present there, Jungkook's mother and Father and Taehyung's parents off course.