the pool

After they finished the ice cream they all went to the house, soon everyone was in the pool Belly and Olivia having there new bikinis on, Belly's was purple and Livvy's was pink

"Conrad's going to lose his mind when he sees you this bikini, and Livvy Jeremiah couldn't keep his eyes of you when you were walking." Taylor said making Olivia blush.

"No, I doubt it. I honestly think he couldn't care less." Belly said.

"Come on, Belly." Olivia said trying to take her mind off it.

"No, seriously he didn't even get us a present this year." Belly said annoyed and sad Conrad's actions.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"He claimed he forgot." Olivia finished her off.

"Ugh, what a little bitch." Taylor said pissed off and disliking the fact he lied.

"I mean, she's like the hottest girl i've ever met." Steven said from the other side.

"We know you're gossiping about us over there." Taylor said looking at Steven.

"Yeah, you wish." Steven said denying what Taylor said.

Taylor gasped having an idea. "Let's play chicken." Taylor said looking at both girls giving the suggestion.

"No, not chicken, i was like 12 the last time we played." Belly says not wanting to play.

"Oh, come on, it'll be hilarious." Taylor insisted.

"Wait there's five of us." Steven said confused

"It's okay I won't play." Olivia tried to say until Belly cuts her off.

"Actually this is great because I didn't want to
play anyways." Belly said happily now that she
doesn't have to play.

"Hey. I'm down, come on Steven." Jeremiah said wanting him to have fun.

"Fine." Steven says slightly annoyed.

"Dibs on Jeremy." Taylor said and Olivia just gives her the worst death glare but Taylor was so lucky Belly was there.

"Oh, great that means, i'm stuck with Steven." Olivia said annoyed not wanting to pair with Steven.

"No that isn't fair, are you kidding me Taylor's so much lighter." Steven complained.

"Oh, i'm so sorry i actually have an ass that can't be sat on your baby delicate shoulders." Olivia said mockingly.

"No, you're just thicker than her is all." Steven said before Olivia splashed his face.

"You're such a complainer, lets just switch." Taylor said compromising.

"You guys are going down." Jeremiah said before going underneath water and Olivia on his neck shortly after.

"Ugh, Steven why are shoulders so slippery?" Taylor asked him why'll she was close to slipping off.

"Uh,maybe it's all that oil you slathered on your legs." he called out.

"Uh, maybe if you hair on your chest i wouldn't be sliding all over the place." Taylor said jokingly.

"All right three, two, one go!" Belly said out loud and as soon as she did the girls started pushing each other try to knock each other off, Olivia ended up knocking Taylor down first.

"Yeah, Whoo!" Olivia said cheeringly.

"Yeah, give me some." Jeremiah said opening his hands.

Taylor and Steven start arguing as to why they lost a normal thing before Nicole walked in with Conrad.

"Hey guys." Nicole said to everyone in the pool.

"Hey, Nicole." Olivia said smiling and waving at the girl.

"Hi, happy birthday girls." Nicole said congratulating them.

"Are you guys playing chicken?" she asked another question.

"Um, yeah it was Taylor's idea." Belly said before Taylor introduced herself to Nicole.

"She's our best friend from home." Belly said explaining Taylor's association with them.

"Just visiting for the weekend." Taylor said and after things became dead silent until Belly came up with idea to play volleyball Jeremiah shortly dunking Olivia off his shoulders.

After they all set up for the volleyball game the girls were destroying the boys at volleyball. Taylor and Belly  were on the school volleyball team together but,Olivia was a cheerleader but it when she played for fun Belly taught her some tips, so it was fun to play together again.

"I don't think you're ready." Taylor said to Steven
before she served the ball and it hit Nicole straight
in the head.

"Oh, my god Nicole are you okay?"Olivia asked concerned for her friend.

"Yeah, no i'm totally fine, you guys keep playing." Nicole said not wanting to interrupt their game.

"Let me see it, come on let's go inside i'll get you some ice." Conrad said before grabbing Nicole and taking her with her inside.

"I'm so, sorry again Nicole,feel better okay." Belly said sympathetically.

"Come on girls Conrad can take of Nicole, let's go inside and look at ourselves in the mirror some more in our "Skimpy" bikinis." Taylor said knowing what Conrad said to the girls last night.

"Yeah, have fun with that." Conrad said before walking off with a Nicole.

"Hey guys sorry about the short chapter but i'll try to update also thank you guys for 8.42k reads love u lotts kisses. 💋😘☺️