twin day aka twin birthday

To was the day our birthday, every birthday we've ever had has been here in this house

To was the day our birthday, every birthday we've ever had has been here in this house. It's always the same for us, Mom makes us Mickey and Minnie mouse pancakes, everyone gives us presents it's the one day the boys have to include us in everything, it's our favorite day of the year.

Looking in the mirror Olivia was staring at herself she couldn't believe it,  today was finally her birthday and she was sixteen, as she walks out her room she sees Belly come out the same time and she looked really beautiful like breathtaking both of them skipped downstairs in excitement for there day.

"Morning everyone." Belly announced to the family that was in the kitchen.

"There's the birthday girls your looking like a vision in floral." susannah said hugging them both.

"Happy sweet 16, Livvy." He said hugging Olivia as to kissing her cheek before hugging Belly.

"Now, Belly button and Livvy liv are getting old finally happy birthday." Steven said before taking a bite into his bacon.

"Thanks, everyone." Olivia said smiling.

"Happy birthday, girls." Laurel said walking to her daughter's.

"Your Mickey and Minnie mouse pancakes are ready girls." Laurel said smiling at the two.

"Actually, we're not really um, hungry." Belly said into which her mother nodded her head sadly.

"Shall we open gifts?" susannah said throwing the idea in air.

"Oh, your gonna love mine Livvy." Jeremiah said excitedly.

The girls soon went in the living room opening gifts starting with there mother's.

"It's a first edition, i got them from a rare book dealer." Laurel said to her daughter's that we're holding the books in there hands.

"Thanks, mom." Belly and Livvy said smiling at the book.

"Turn to the bookmarked page, it's your favorite poem." Laurel said to susannah.

"Oh, yeah i remember Susannah teaching us to recite this." Olivia said before they all started to recite the verse from the poem.

"Thank you, we love it." Belly said smiling to her mom.

"Okay, open mine now girls." Susannah said handing both girls a gift.

"Oh, wow they're gorgeous thank you Susannah." Olivia said looking at the pearls.

"My mom gave me these pearls for my sweet 16 radiant aren't they." she said to Olivia as she was putting the pearls on her.

"They look great on you sweetheart." Laurel said looking at the pearls on Olivia's neck.

"Oh, i'm next here." Jeremiah said rushing to give them his gifts.

"Thank you." Belly said opening the box.