Dinner

After Chay got home from school, she ran up stairs to get ready for her guest. When she made it up stairs she smelled food that smelled so good when she turned the corner, she looked in the kitchen and she asked , "What is it that smells so good Antonio (their personal chef) ? ", " Its your dinner Miss Chay, Chicken Parmesan", " Ah it smells delicious, I can't wait to taste it later ", her and Antonio have been good buddies since Chay's mother hired him. Chay walked in her closet and chose a red dress Chay got for her birthday this past year and jumped in the shower.

15 minutes later..

After Chay got out of the shower and got dressed, she blow dried her hair and flattened her hair and put her black flats on and headed down stairs.

When Chay made it down stairs she saw her mother in a blue shirt with diamonds on the chest and gray dress pants and when she saw Chay she said, " Oh darling you look so pretty ", " Thank you, Uncle Will sent this to me for my birthday this past year " , "Aw that was sweet of him to do, its almost 6:00 and I still need to curl my hair, tell Miranda I said to straighten up the all of the rooms by 6:45 and then she can go home " , " Okay I will" . Chay hated giving people orders, especially Miranda. She is like a family to her and she feels bad when she has to give orders. " Hey Miranda" , "Yes ma'am " she hurried in front of Chay to see what her orders were, " Mama told me to tell you to straighten up all of the rooms and then you can go home" , " Okay sweetheart thanks, you have fun with Kade and mother " , " Ok I will " ,.

After Miranda was finished she left and her mother came out of the bathroom and said "how do I look?" , "Great " , Chay said.

7:00pm

" Okay all of the food is done, the table is set, everyone is dressed-" , Chay's mother reading off her "check list " and Chay interrupted and said, " You forgot to check if the pillows were fluffed enough" , " Haha very funny , are you nervous?" , " Yeah kinda", " Honey don't be it's just dinner " , her mother said, yeah 'just dinner' Chay thought, she was worried what Morgan said might happen, about her mother doing an inspection...

7:30pm sharp

The door bell rang and Chay hurried to answer the door, but her mother beat her to it. " Well hello there, Kade is it? " , she said , " Yes ma'am ,it's an honor Ms. Richardson " Kade said politely , " Sweetheart just call me Brianna " , replied her mother . Kade walked in with a pretty rose printed tie on with a suit jacket , nice dress pants, and some rocking red shoes that matched Chay's dress. " Wow Chay you look ... wow " , Kade said stunned, Chay just blushed and said, "Thanks you look very handsome " , and walked up to him and kissed him on the lips and her mother just looked at her and said, " Okay then let's go up stairs and eat ".

After they made it upstairs, Antonio was standing in the kitchen cleaning the stove and when he saw Chay and Kade holding hands walking upstairs he said , " Welcome to my humble kitchen " , " You guys have a personal chef? , wow that's awesome!! Chay why didn't you tell me? " , before Chay could reply her mother said , " We also have a maid and a gardner and a - " , " Mom " , Chay coughed fake, "Sorry I just get caught up in everything that goes around in this nut house haha " , Her mother said. " I don't like to boast , sorry ", Chay mumbled.

Within 30 minutes of dinner it seemed like Chay's mother was playing 20 questions + 50. " So Kade how much money does your father make? " , she asked, " You don't have to answer that , Kade ", Chay said infuriated , " No it's fine Chay " , he said as he wiped the corners of his mouth, " Well my dad passed away when I was two ,but my mother makes about $290 a week so.." , "Really where does she work? " , "She's is a daycare teacher ", "What's her name, I am a daycare directress so she may work for me " , " Ok um Amy Davidson, she just got remarried", "Ah yes she just started about a year ago".

Now Kade knew why his mother didn't like her boss, he thought.

After everyone was done eating, Kade said. " Well I better be going , I only live about a block away so my mom dropped me off and I just told her I would walk home, but it's been a pleasure Mrs. Brianna and Chay I 'll see you tomorrow " , " Wait I'll walk with you" , Chay protested, " No I'll be okay " , " It' okay , I have flats on " , Kade just looked at her, " I insist Kade" , she said, " Okay let's go then , hey chef Antonio, the Chicken Parmesan was delicious thanks again".

After they walked outside the front door , Chay said, " Kade oh my God, I'm sorry you had to go through that" , " It's fine babe, she asked her questions and I simply answered them" , Kade replied.

Chay knew Kade was mad as much she was, but she just kept walking beside him. When they made it to his front door, they went in for a goodbye kiss , but before they could a man opened the door and said, " Well well well what do we have here? "

" I thought your dad passed away Kade? " , whispered Chay into Kade's ear.

" Chay, this is my stepdad, Richie " , Kade said.

" You better believe it little girl " , Richie boasted as he ran his hand down Chay's arm, right after he did that Kade defended her and said,
"What do you think you're doing?!!" ,

" Just being friendly ", as he winked at Chay she said.

" Dude back off" , as she warned Richie he threw his hands as in saying he surrenders and said, "Okay whatever you want ". Chay just rolled her eyes and said to Kade, "Well Kade, I better get to head home , it's getting late ", " Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" , said Kade and kissed her.

When Chay was walking away she heard Richie say, " Well Kade tell your mother I 'm going to work" , "Okay " , she heard Kade say faintly.

Chay was surprised how flirtatious Richie was with her, him and Chay's mother is very close, after Chay thought about maybe her mom and Richie were having an affiar.. no she wouldn't possibly do that to Amy , to occupy herself on her way home Chay decided to call Morgan.

M - hey girl how was dinner??

C - well you were right, my mother played 20 questions + 50

M - I knew she would , what did Kade do??

C - he just answered her ridiculous questions

M - wow poor guy, I feel bad for him

C - I do too, but I found out he only lives a block away from me, and he has a stepdad, and he was awful

M - girl what happened?!!

C - he was rubbing my arm and winking at me and ugh! He was a pig!!

M - are you serious!!!

C - yeah girl ,but I'm at my house now, I 'll tell you more about tomorrow

M- ok girl see ya tomorrow

C - Ok bye

M - bye girl

After Chay walked into her driveway and saw a green pickup truck, she thought that was weird, when she made it to her front door, she saw a note that said ..

Come through back door
Mom

Chay thought that weird too, but she just brushed it off and went to the back door after she walked inside and locked the door she headed upstairs.

But when she past her mother's bedroom she heard her .. yelling?? So Chay threw the door open and saw her mom and .. Richie, and said , " Oh my God!! What do you guys think your doing! You sick pig laying up here with my mother and your married to my best friend's mother!! And mom, he's married and you're sleeping and you complain about me and Kade and you're sleeping with a piece of trash!! " .

Richie stood up and was face to face with her and said, " Little girl, you say one word about this to your precious boyfriend ,and you're dead, and I mean it ", " Get out, you sick pig " , Chay said on the verge of crying , Richie just stood there , "GET OUT!!" ,Chay yelled, " Okay as you wish" , he walked out. Chay was too tired to argue with her mom, so she just went to bed..