Douma laughs evilly "Really? So then you are "naughty" so I still want to know you better and do you know y/that what I do with naughty women like you?"

Douma said smirking under his fan
when he said this you were even more nervous and scared.
a lot comes to my mind now I don't know others at these times I'm still thinking about how to escape him
he said I'm naughty so what will he do to me he will also kill me like the guesses and his future wife?'

You thought to yourself until Douma was annoyed with you because you didn't answer him.

"You don't want to talk to me? fine then I'll just force you to talk to me!" Douma said he started walking towards you.

When you saw Douma starting walking towards you, you panicked so much you didn't know what to do until now you still haven't thought of a way you get out of there.

Until closer and closer Douma, while you start backing away from him and Doumanoticese this right away.

He looks at you. with a serious face and spoke.

"Why? Are backing away from me? You are not gonna hurt as you did to others" Douma said while Continue walked towards you, you did not listen to what he said and backed away from him.

(Picture Processing)

He sees it as soon as you walk away from him "You're not listening to what I said y/n?" Douma said you did not answer Douma's questions and counties backed away from him.

Until Douma got annoyed with you so he became more serious "I said stop backing away from me!" he said with a low tone of his voice.

When you heard his voice you were even more afraid of him "I'm not gonna hurt you y/n I can't do that to you unless I have "Douma said when you heard this a chill down ran to your spine.

In great fear, your hand trembled.

"Wh-what... a-are... y-you... going to do with me?" You ask Douma with a shaking voice.

A few moments later he was behind you and hugged you from behind you didn't know him right away when he was behind you he hugged you tightly.

While he hugged you he nuzzles his nose into your neck smelling your scent.

"You are so warm my little lotus and your stench is also good unlike any other woman here," the douma said while nuzzling his face into your neck.

When Douma said this you started struggling to get away from him but Douma is stronger than you so he tightened his grip on you even more
Until you stop struggling.

"Why are you struggling with me? My little lotus do you want me to repeat what you are saying before!?" Douma said while listening to him
Until Douma whispers to your ear.

"You know y/n you're are the reason why I'm like this don't blame me for being like this after all you are to blame for why I did this" Douma whispered to your ear.

'I can't believe what I heard from douma, I'm the reason why he is like this why am I still among so many people in this world why am I still' you thought to yourself.

Until you just feel like there are lick on your neck when feelest it, you struggle even more with Douma "No don't... P-please don't...!" You said while struggling with Douma.

"I wonder what your "Blood" tastes like because even if it doesn't look biting, I can already smell that you are a mariachi but more foam than mariachi," Douma said.

You need to get out of here in this place and get away from this monster
until something came into your mind that he really wouldn't like.

You stepped on his foot hard when you stepped on it immediately no douma so he let you go when he released you, you ran away from him when you got out of the temple you heard Douma shouting your name.