"lee felix are you kidding me?"

y.ji pov
felix and hyunjin has been acting weird, felix kept avoiding hyunjin when he was trying to talk to him. the teacher is not gonna be here today and the sub said the we can talk freely but we can't be loud.

which i have a perfect chance to talk to hyunjin about it because i keep asking about it to felix but he will ignore it and change the topic.

i went to hyunjin's desk who has his hoodie resting on his head as he buried his face in his arms and ignoring jisung calling for me to sit with them. i pull the chair and sat next to hyunjin.

"what's going on?" i asked and he turned his head to me and sighed. "i think messed it up." hyunjin said and i sighed, "why?" i asked him and he rubbed his face, "because felix confessed to me and i didn't say anything because i wasn't expecting he will just confessed to me out of no where and i just didn't say anything and he took that as a rejection and he started crying and left." hyunjin said as his eyes is filled with guilt.

i was shocked to be honest, i also wasn't expecting felix would confessed first, "well let me tell you something about him," i swung my arm around his shoulder, "he is sensitive and you need to go talk to him-" "but he's ignoring me jeongin, i tried to talk to him and contact him but he just keep avoiding me." he said as tears built in his eyes.

i sighed and smiled softly, "i can go talk to him now, is that fine?" hyunjin and i stood up from the seat as he rested his head in his arms.

i walked to where jisung was calling me before, in this class, i'm sharing with hyunjin, jisung, and felix. i sat next to felix and glare at him.

he noticed my glare and shivered, "why-" "lee felix are you kidding me?" i cut off jisung and he look at me confused.

"what-" "why would you just avoid hyunjin like that? he hasn't give you an answer and you don't know if he likes you back or not." i said and he sighed

"but he didn't say anything." he said, "that's because he was not expecting it, for him it was just all of the sudden. he wanted to talk to you but your just avoiding which is not helping at all. i suggest for you to go talk to him during lunch." he nodded and hugged me.

i groaned and push him away making him laugh. "anyways, i'm staying with hyunjin for this class because he looks lonely." i said as i saw hyunjin still in the same position from where i left him. they nodded and i walk to sit next to hyunjin and talk to him.

l.fl pov
i fiddled my fingers as jeongin stared at me to go talk to hyunjin. i sighed and went to hyunjin where he is sitting with other friends.

"h-hyung.." i called shyly and they all turned to me. "u-uh can i b-borrow h-hyunjin for a w-while?" i mentally slapped myself for stumbling.

they all smirked besides hyunjin and nodded. hyunjin stood up from his and brought his drink with him. he followed me to the courtyard where it has barely any people.

i stopped in the middle of the courtyard making him stop. he sipped his drink and i turned around. "a-about last friday." i started and he sighed.

i gulped, "sorry for t-the misunderstanding i just-" i gulped trying to get the tears away. "it's okay, i wasn't expecting it. but you didn't let me answer." hyunjin chuckled trying to lighten up the mood as i smiled a little.

i couldn't make an eye contact, i'm scare that if i did i'll embarrassed myself. "what's your answer then?" i mumbled as i felt nervous since i'm gonna hear his answer.

hyunjin sighed, "i love you, i know it's early to say that but i like you is little different from i love you. so i'm saying that i love you so much that i want to be with you at all times." i finally have a courage to look at him in the eyes, his eyes is filled with sincerity and love.

i blushed at his words and smiled widely, "really?" he nodded and smiled widely back. "really." he said.

i scooted up to him and hugged him. because of the height difference, i laid my head onto his chest as he rested his chin on my head. "i love you too." i mumbled into his chest and he pulled away.

he cupped my cheeks and pecked the corner of my lips making me blush even more. suddenly, the bell rang and he smiled, "see you at band!" hyunjin said and waved as i waved back and smiled.

as i realized what just happened i started to squeal and ran to where jeongin, seungmin, and jisung is.

12