𝟏𝟑. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝟑.𝟎 (𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐩)

'Sweet black honey when it comes to me'[Short Chapter]

[Short Chapter]

NARRATOR

So much going on in one night.. It was about to transition the whole aura of 1993. Putting a hold on what it held for those that had good coming to them. Over at Mr. Dalvin's residence was simply a celebration.

To Jodeci.

The toast that took place. The cause of it all. Everyone was there to celebrate. Snoop Dogg, Swing Mob, Wu-Tang Clan, SWV, TLC, Missy.. Everybody. They were enjoyin' themselves.. Here we go, now. Holla if Ya' hear me tho'. Come and feel me.. Flo'. The instruction and direction flowing through the room.. It was all good in the hood.. of their minds..

It's all good.. until we take a little detour..

Back at the Ward Entertainment Records as the Billboard Awards ended, Dominic was enjoying the feeling of saliva on his manhood from his mistress, not his wife. She was on the couch filing her newly-grown nails, covered in crimson. Crimson like blood which is the sight she enjoyed.

The phone rang..

If Ward picked up that phone, DeVante's life was coming to an end. Tonight..

He answered, "Yea."

"The girl wasn't with him. I'm outside his house. I made sure to not let him know I was following him," the voice said.

"Alright, remember, $15,000 with interest. You know what to do," Dominic said.

"You want me to do anything else? Mess his place up, fuck his ass up?" they asked.

"No. Just kill him," he said.

"You got it," they said. He hung up the phone and got his mistress of his lap. He was too focused to ejaculate in her mouth, so he didn't want brain any longer. She walked over and connected tongues with Natina and left. She was both of their mistress.

"So, what do we do now?" She asked. It was crazy how a woman as beautiful as her could be so demented. When she saw DeVante, she wanted him to get down on his knees and feast on her until his jaw fell off. To no surprise, she wanted Lauryn to do the same. But her denial of signing with them caused Natina to change her mind.

"We wait, we'll find out if that nigga is dead," he said.

She stood up from the couch, her red bottoms stomping to him in anger.

"The hell you mean if he is dead.? If whoever you hired doesn't get the job done, then they're dead.. and come to think of it, what is him being dead going to bring us?"

"With pretty boy being dead, that little girl is going to be miserable. Grievin' and she'll do anything to get her mind off of her sweet little DeVante."

"She's not so gullible, you know? She'd probably feel like she would be betraying him if she did sign with us. This is a stupid idea, Dom. It won't wo-" she was cut off by a 24K Golden Triple Row Eternity ring colliding with her cheek. Her body fell.. She stumbled. It wasn't the first time he hit her for saying something out of line.

"It's gonna work. Have some faith in you fuckin' husband and keep ya' fucking mouth shut. That muthafucka dies.. Tonight!"

Donald Earle DeGrate, Jr. shall be missed..

DeVante....

Baby, Times Up.