"how about we go get some food" I suggest.

"okay, where do you want to eat" he asks.

"Condado maybe " I say knowing he's going to agree with it because he isn't a picky eater

(Condado is a taco place )

"okay, but can we eat at home" he asks

"of course" I say

after a few minutes we arrive outside of his house.

"I don't want to stay here" he says

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I ask knowing he's going to say my house. Which honestly is the best option. If he's with me we can work through emotions together and I can send mom and dad updates.

"Can I stay with you?" He asks

"Of course but you know you have to call and explain. Why you're staying with me" I say.

"I know" he says.

"Go get some clothes" I say motioning towards the house.

"Ill be right back" he says getting out of the car and walking into the house.

I call dad. He answers quickly

"Hotchner"

"Jack is pissed"

"What do you mean"

"One of the kids at school said and I quote 'wasn't that your uncle that arrested the other day'."

"Where is he now?" He asks

"In the house getting clothes he wants to stay at my house" I explain I hear ruffling then I hear him open his office door.

"Emily can you come here please" he says, after a few seconds I hear the door close.

"Jack knows" he says

"Well he was bound to find out" she says

"How?" She asks

"Someone told him at school" I say

"Oh shit I did not know you were on the phone." She says

"Sorry, but he's pissed"

"Im assuming he asked to stay with you" she says

"Correct"

"Im also assuming he's in the house right now"

"Correct again, two for two one more and you'll win the jackpot" I joke.

"Hmm what else could I guess correctly. You told him about the baby as a diversion" she says.

"Jackpot" I say and we all laugh. Then jack walks out of the house with a suit case.

"Got to go, text you later" I say and hang up the phone. I open the trunk so he can put his suit case in the car. He finishes putting his suit case in the car and gets the passenger seat.He looks distraught, like more than before.

"You okay" I ask starting the car.

"No" he says then he shows me his phone.

Its hundreds of messages from people at his school saying his uncle is a felon and other harsh things.

"I'll handle it" I say sending all the messages to myself, mom, and dad. Then I hand him his phone back.

"How do we feel about a movie night." I suggest pulling out of the drive way.

"No I just want to unpack my things and go to sleep." He says.

A few seconds later I pull into my drive way.