*Ch.2*~Ace? BAHAHA!~

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Ok, now, how does that concern me, and how I am leaving this hellhole?"

He looked surprised, "Your not going to freak out?"

I tsked him, "I'm NOT going to do that. I reall don't care as long as you guys aren't like those vampires in novels. Like, you fall in love with the human, you don't drink blood that much, yadda yadda yadda." I said, blankly.

He stared at me, and his lips started to form a smirk, "What happens if I do fall in love with you?"

"Well, then I just punch you smack in the mouth, and run. Easy." I smirked back.

His lips curved into a smile, "Well, let me tell you, I drink blood, like there's no tommorow, so I will be out often."

Then I remembered what I had to say to him, "Oh yea, why am I here again?"

"Your one really powerful person. You have to gift to control all mankind, and the vampires want that. So my parents want to talk to you."

I narrowed my eyes again, "Lemme guess, they are the king and queen of the vampire world." I said.

He nodded. 

I rolled my eyes. I really had to get out of here.

"Well, I'm hungry. Go get me food." I ordered him. I might as well feel comfortable.

"Uh, no. I only had to retrieve you." He said, walking away from me.

"At least show me the kitchen!" I yelled after him.

He stopped in his tracks, and sighed. He showed me to the kitchen, where I saw a messy brown-haired guy.

"Heey! Ace! Whats up broo!" The man said, pointing to Ace.

"Hi Aiden." Ace muttered.

"Your name is ACE?!" I asked, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah..thanks for not laughing." He muttered.

I couldn't hold it in much longer. I laughed really hard, while Aiden had an amused expression on his face, and Ace was glaring at me.

I stopped laughing and wiped a tear. Ahh, that was funny.

"Whats your name?"  Aiden asked.

"Uh, Marirosa, but you can call me Marina." I smiled at him.

"Hey! Why are you so nice to him?" Ace exclamied.

"Well, first of all, he didn't kidnap me, and he's really nice!" I said.

"I'm flattered Marina!" Aiden chuckled.

I smiled warmly. Vampires can be very nice.

Well, with the exception of Ace.

"I am hungry! SO I am going to get cereal!" I exclamied

"We don't have cereal."

"Milk?"

"No."

"ANYTHING?!?!"

"Leftover steak!" Aidan said.

"No, I'd rather not."

Suddenly, the door bursted open.

&&

Oooh! SURPRISES SURPRISES!

I love my fans

To you all who hate, go die! AHA JK ;D