Alcide/reader;growl

andom: true blood

Pairing: Alcide/reader

Rating: R smut!

=============

    You're not even sure how you two had gotten into this argument you were both in now.

"He was not flirting!" You snap back your arms crossing. He huffs his hands to your hips, his voice was low and gruff, you knew his wolf was close to the edge. Your arms wrapped around his neck he sniffs your neck and he growls and you feel a spark shoot down your spine to your cunt. And he chuckles.

"He was flirting with what's mine" he growls and he bites your neck leaving a mark making you moan and you pull him closer.

"So I'm yours now?" You ask and he growls and bites up to your neck.

"Yeah you are" he growls again and you moan. He growls again and sniffs your neck, his hold on your hips tighten and he pulls you flush to him.

*prove it" you sass his lips crash to yours making you moan at the way he kissed you. You kissed him back just as hard. Your nails leave marks and he growls and your cunt throbs and he inhales deeply.

"You're asking for trouble" he growls in your ear before biting your neck making you moan. He growls and grabs your ass and lifts you up where you are sitting on the counter. You rip open his shirt and his eyes flash gold and he growls and you moan at the sound and you feel a shiver run down your back.

"Maybe you should punish me then" you grin and bite your lip. He grins at you and steps between your legs and you wrap them behind him and moan softly.

"You just don't know when to quit" he growls and picks you up off the counter and carries you to the bedroom where he tossed you on the bed and you landed with a bounce. You were not in bed alone for long. Alcide crawls on top of you and kisses you deeply and your nails run down his back and he growls again and your hips thrusts up.

"You like it and you know it" you grin up at him and his eyes turn gold and you feel your heart speed up. He growls and kisses you deeply. And you nip his lip, your legs wrapping around him bring him closer and you both moan at the feeling.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be sassing me" he grins his eyes gold. You smirk and push your chest to his.

"Let's see if you can back that clam up" you sass and nip his lip. He snarls and bites your neck hard, you cry out and he all but rips both your clothes off. Alcide flips you on your hands and knees and he smacks your ass and you moan.

"You just don't know when to stop talking" he growls and smacks your pussy and rubs your clit hard. You push your hips back and he growls and smacks your ass again and you moan.

"Fuck me! Shove your huge cock in me! Make me your bitch!" You beg for him to fill you. He groans at your words and you feel the head of his cock rub through your folds and you moan and try to push back.

"Fuck baby, is this what you want?" He groans and rubs his cock through your folds again.

"Yes! Please alcide" you beg you hear him growl and he thrusts into you. You cry out at him, filling you to the max.

"So tight!" He groans and you moan and pushes. back, taking him even deeper.

"Please!" You whine and he starts to thrust hard and deep into you. His hand goes into your hair and he bears your throat and he growls in your ear and nips your neck.

"My bitch" he growls, his thrust becoming rougher. You moan and thrust back loving the rough handling.

"Yes! Yours! Please I need to touch you" you whine and beg he growls and pulls out and before you know it you are on your back and he is back inside you. You moan as you feel him on top of you. Your nails leave marks in his back.

"Fuck!" He snarls as you tighten around him, his hold getting tighter on you as you both get close to the edge.

"Cum in me!" You moan he nips your neck and growls and you are shoved over the edge. You scream his name and he growls as he cums deep inside you.

"Damn baby" he grins and flops on his back with a satisfied smirk on his face. He looks over at you and you roll on your side and lay your head on his chest.

"I can't help it" you say your face in his neck. He chuckles and brings you closer.

"I like it, I think it's sexy" he grins and kisses your head. You look at him and kiss under his jaw. Your leg goes over him and you grin down at him.

"I want more" you grin and his eyes glow gold making you shiver. His hands run up your legs.

"I'm all yours" he smirks