Chapter 43

Caitlan's POV:
I got woke up by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I yawned. Mom must already be up. "Your brothers are absolute idjits!" Uncle Bobby said through the phone. I checked the time, 7am. "Morning to you too, tell me something I don't know. What they done this time?" I asked sitting up. "Someone broke into your daddy's secret storage unit in New York and stole a rabbits foot. Sam only bloody touched it!" Ok, they really are idjits. "Ughhh. Even I know that a bloody rabbits foot is a damn curse. But I am a natural born witch as well as a hunter so I guess that's an advantage for me. I'll scold em later Uncle Bobby. Right now, I'm heading back to sleep." I heard Uncle Bobby laugh as I put the phone down. I flung myself back and went back to sleep.

I woke up between 10 and 11am, had a cup of tea (yes with honey and a splash of milk) and breakfast with Mom, then I rang my brothers. "A rabbit's foot? Seriously!" I said in the phone. "Cait we won so many scratch cards! Sammy lost the foot though!" Dean said. "Dude, a rabbits foot is a goddamn curse! Dumbasses!" I said to em. "I lost my shoe Cait!" Sam sulked in the phone then I heard a thud. "He fell over didn't he?" I asked. "Yup. Flat on his face!" Dean laughed. "Look do you know how to cure me or not sis?" Sam asked. "I'm a witch, not a fairy godmother - or a miracle worker! I'm sure Bobby will find something though! Keep me in the loop guys. Love ya dumbasses!" I hung up and burst out laughing. "Come on darling, I think we need a wee spa break." Mom smiled at me and we went to pack our things.

Me and Mom met Madea at the hotel. "Us three having a spa week. What could possibly go wrong?" I smiled and Mom and Madea laughed. Some guys and girls walked past us and one of the guys slapped my butt. I turned around and looked uncomfortable. They all laughed. Madea then turned around. "You hoes think sexual assault is funny do you?" She started to walk towards the group and they shit themselves and ran. "Yeah, you keep running you pussies!" She yelled and a few snobs looked at Madea in disgust. "What are you snobby cunts looking at?! Don't you give me that look!" The hotel staff were too scared to say anything. Good call really, never get on Madea's bad side. Or my Mom's.

The three of us shared a suite. I'm not bothered of course. "Cait! Ro! Come here. Why the hell are there two toilets?" Me and Mom looked at each other and went to the bathroom. There was the toilet, and a bidet. Me and Mom didn't even get to say anything before Madea picked up the phone that connected to the lobby. "Hi! This is Miss Simmons from one of your suites! I'd like to know why there are two toilets in our bathroom" I couldn't look as I was laughing. Me and Mom sat on the bed, entertained by Madea. "It's a what? I use it for what?! To wash my ass if I have shit smeared on it?" Madea then added in a deep monotone voice "what about my balls?" Me and Mom had to hide our faces in a cushion to muffle our laughter. "Isn't that what the bathtub or shower is for? Ah well thank you!" Madea put the phone down and me and Mom just burst out with laughter. "No chance in hell am I fitting my fat ass on that small ass thing!" Madea then stood with her hands on her hips. "Are you hoes gonna just sit there or are you gonna get your sexy asses in swimsuits so we can go swimming?" The three of us took it in turns to use the bathroom to get changed, I went first. Whilst I waited for Mom and Madea to change, I got a text off Dean saying they burned the rabbit foot and had a run in with another hunter called Bela Talbot, I've not heard of her but Dean said Bobby knew of her.

Me Mom and Madea were sunbathing and a large shadow loomed over us. It was the group from earlier. "You assholes looking for a beating?" Madea started. "Shut it old woman!" One of the guys said and before Madea could even do anything, I got up and punched the asshat in his face. I bust his nose. Madea and Mom laughed. "That's my girl" Mom cheered. One of the girls was about to say something. "Unless you wanna end up like lover boy here. I suggest you keep your mouth shut." I warned. "There's karaoke tonight. Settle this with a karaoke battle. Me versus you." The girl I was about to hit said. I looked at my mom and Madea, with a raised eyebrow. They were trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes. "You're on" I replied.

Me, Mom and Madea then had a quick swim and then we needed a spa treatment. We then went to get ready for the upcoming battle. "I'm fighting monsters literally any other week and tonight I'm in a karaoke battle with a bimbo" I rolled my eyes as I did my makeup. "Ha! You kick that hoe's ass darling!" Madea exclaimed.

We went down to the room where karaoke was, it was full. The DJ said into a microphone "and here is our second competitor! Get up here darlin'" I groaned and went up to the stage, where the girl that challenged me was stood. I looked down and saw Mom and Madea sat at the table next to where the group was. "Okay, what's your names?" I said mine was Caitlan and the other said Miranda. "Caitlan, sweetheart you're up first!" The DJ said to me. "Rules are you do two songs each of different genre. So, what song do you want?" I smirked. "Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar"

Everyone was dancing and enjoying my song. Then Miranda chose 'One More Time' by Brittany Spears. People enjoyed it but not as much as mine. "Okay, next song!" The dj said. "Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas" I smiled, a few people had confused looks - I rolled my eyes because it's a classic!

Everyone loved my performance. Then Miranda's last song was 'Ice Ice Baby' - rap really wasn't her style. She stumbled on a few words.

"Well that was some performance! Now who is your winner? Miranda?" Only Miranda's friends cheered. "Or Caitlan?" Everyone else cheered. "I guess we have our winner!" Mom and Madea was cheering for me. Then Miranda took the microphone. "Dance off!" "Just accept your loss bitch!" Madea shouted and everyone laughed. "Me and my girls versus those two hags you're with" Miranda sneered. I proceeded to punch her in the face, with a matching bloody nose to her boyfriend. "Nobody talks crap of my family! But you want a dance off? You got a dance off." Everyone cheered at my comeback.

The DJ put on a remix of songs. Everyone circled around me, Mom, Madea, Miranda and her two friends. I indicated to Miranda to go first. The trio were doing basically slutty dance moves. Me and Mom then took over with our latin dance skills. Madea then joined and then spun us about, threw us in the air and then caught us.

Once again, we won. Miranda was about to retaliate. "Accept your loss! Before your ego gets shot even lower. We will kick your asses either way. And if any of you touch my ass again, I will personally cut off your dicks." I said the last part to the guys. They all shit themselves and ran off.

Me, Mom and Madea then had a whiskey in our room. "Slante!" We smiled and downed our drinks. What an eventful day, eh?

Here's the next chapter guys! I will be doing another chapter based on the spa retreat! Hope y'all like this one