Chapter 40

Caitlan's POV:

I felt myself being shook awake by Dean. "Cait wake up. We're off to Cicero, Indiana." I sat up grumpily. "Dude you could wake me up less aggressive." Then I realised he said Cicero. "Seriously? Is there a case or is it because you wanna see Lisa?" I smirked. "Dude just get up." Dean replied and I threw the pillow at him before getting up.

Me and Dean dropped Sam off at a motel and we drove to Morning Hill. We knocked on the door and Lisa was stood there, her face dropped when she saw Dean. It was so damn awkward. "Awkwarrrd" I coughed, Dean elbowed me and I fell on my ass. "Douche" I slapped his head when I got up. Lisa smirked and brought me into a hug. "You've grew since I last saw ya!" I laughed. "Meh not much" "Anyway, this is a bad time because I'm currently having a party" Lisa started and Dean cut her off "I love parties!" Lisa sighed and let us in. I mouthed "sorry" as I walked past.

We walked into the yard and it was a kids party, Lisa told us it's her son Ben's 8th Birthday party. Me and Dean heard "Yess! AC/DC rules!" We whipped our heads and saw a kid that looked exactly like Dean. "You seeing what I'm seeing, Cait?" He asked. "Yup!" "Cake?" Dean asked, "Duh!" I smirked.

I went in eating my cake, the screaming kids outside were a wee bit much. "Want some wine Cait?" Lisa asked, "Please!" I smiled as I sat down. "It's strange asking you that, you were a teen when I last saw ya!" Lisa laughed. "Yeah, Dean wanted to take his baby sis on a road trip. He made me take the bedroom, so you two could make out on the sofa. You guys thought I didn't know or hear ya, but I did." I smirked and winked, Lisa turned red but smiled slightly.

So it turns out I've had a bit too much wine, Dean looked at me weird. "I'll take a walk back to the motel." I got up and wobbled slightly. "No, Dean you should take her back." Lisa scolded. "Nah, honestly I'll be fine." I smiled and waddled out the door.

Some drunk weirdo approached me on my trek back to the motel. "Hey darlin' wanna go back to my place?" He spluttered. I may be tipsy but I ain't stupid. "No!" I tried walking past, but he blocked me and started touching me. I grabbed his arm and flipped him, he was knocked out cold. "Nice work darling!" Mom telepathically communicated to me.

I got back to the motel and crashed on the bed. I don't know how long I was asleep for but I was welcomed by a cold glass of water. I sat up and screamed. Dean was holding an empty glass and Sam behind him. "Dude what the hell was that for!" I asked. "You embarrassed me in front of Lisa!" Dean scolded. "I had some wine Dean! I was tipsy! Oh and on my walk back a drunk weirdo approached me trying to get in my pants but I knocked him out. Also, you embarrassed yourself in front of Lisa, don't blame me." I told them. Dean's face softened and Sam laughed.

So, there happens to be a case here in Cicero but Sam and Dean are being the protective older brothers (since I told em about the drunk asshat that tried to get in my pants) and I'm staying in the motel room. I ordered Chinese in. I got a text message from Andrea Barr. Bloody hell it's been a while. "Hey stranger, been a while. How are you guys? x" I smiled and replied: "Hey, we're good thanks, we're still on the road. No rest for the wicked! How are you, Lucas and your dad? x" "Dad unfortunately passed away last year from a heart attack. But me and Lucas are good. Lucas is doing well in school and he's still talking thankfully and he's even started swimming. Anyway gotta go, was lovely catching up x" I replied "That's great! Oky doky, was lovely to hear from you! x"

As I sent the last message, Sam and Dean walked in. "Who you messaging? You haven't got a boyfriend have you?" Sam smirked and before I could reply Dean took my phone from me. "Dude!" I scolded. "Andrea Barr? The chick from Manitoc?" Dean asked. I nodded and tried to take my phone back but Dean swerved and I fell. I cast a spell to make Dean stick to the spot, I took my phone back. "Thank you!"

Mom communicated to me. "Hey darling, you remember my friend Madea right? You've not seen her since you were a wee girl. She's having like a family reunion and invited us. I know we ain't part of the Simmons family, but we're invited if you wanna come?" I smiled. I remember Madea. I called her Aunt Madea. She's bloody nuts! But she's goddamn hilarious. Doesn't take crap off anyone. Her and Momma are good friends. "Yeah, sounds fun! I'll let Sam and Dean know and I'll be there within a day." I told mom. "You don't need your brothers' permission sweetheart. You know that! But I'll see you soon baby!"

Sam and Dean came back. "So it looks like the monsters in this town are Changelings. I just thought something was wrong with the kids" Dean shrugged. "You look like you got something to tell us?" Sam asked. "Yeah. My Mom has asked me to come see her a couple days." Yeah I ain't telling em about Madea. Dean smiled "Go have fun Cait." I was stunned. "Dude. Seriously? Wasn't the reaction I was expecting." "Cait it's ok. Honestly, go see your mom." Sam smiled and brought me into one of his bear hugs. "Dude can't breathe!" I gasped. Dean then joined in on the hug. "Douches!" I gasped.

Before I left, I said bye to Lisa and I hope that Ben is found soon. She gave me a massive hug. Then I hit the road to Georgia.

Okay I hope y'all like this chapter! I was gonna carry it on but I thought why not leave y'all on a wee cliff hanger!