CHAPTER 4 ( fun doesn't last forever)

Начните с самого начала

" Ugh you fatass god what do eat for breakfast, stones?"He said ruining the moment, the urge to punch him was very hard. I deadass looked at him and said " was that supposed to he funny? because I could laugh." He just stuck out his tongue like a 5 year old that he is and ran away with my sandwich.

I grumbled, sitting down and finishing the other sandwich, I don't know why I was so sad that moment got ruined. And what moment? Why should there be a moment in the first place? Ugh it's so confusing..

After a while Prince came to ask if I could call Aash down for dinner, I nodded my head and went upstairs to Aash's room. I knocked on the door lightly and heard a soft "come in" from inside.

"Hey dinner  is ready, let's go" I said. He was sitting on the bed wrapped in a blanket, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks so hard. He shook his head in negative. "Come on you must be hungry" I urged. "Do you not understand the meaning of a simple no?" He retorted.

"Wow geez calm down will you, I just wanted to make sure you really don't want to eat." I said rolling my eyes. " Yeah fuck you for trying to make me fat that's what you want isn't it? So you can take my place and steal them." I stood still trying to determine if he's joking or not. I was truly confused.  Then it clicked,  I suffered from this, I couldn't eat, I would just throw up and always thought i was fat. I became really paranoid. Though it never became this much.

"Hey you are not fat, you'll never be fat. You understand?" I said calmly" you are so fucking beautiful" "No you are a liar everyone here is a liar. I'm ugly and and and fat and and" he started mumbling incoherent words while sobbing.

I sat down next to him to pull him in so that his back is agaist my chest. He started struggling. I shushed him and said "Do you want to know why you are beautiful hmm? You are worried about a little fat on you pretty little tummy hmm? When someone loves you they will never care about how you look on the outside, they will see what's on the inside. And you,love, are a whole package deal, you are cute when you want to be all cuddly abd shit, i just want to eat you up, you know and sexy when you want to be. And above all that you are an amazing person. The person who's gonna be spending the rest of  their life with you, must be a fucking lucky bastard. Now wipe off those tears your pretty little face should always hold a smile not tears."

He began calming down. "Do you want to hear a song hmm?" I asked. He quickly nodded his head. I started singing Matilda by Harry Styles. After 2 more songs. He finally calmed down enough to smile at me.

" Thanks for everything Dalton. I really mean it." He smile up at me. " Hey are you guys having sex or what? We've been waiting ages at the table." Sam shouted from outside the door. Aash and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Before Aash could protest I carried him up bridal style to the dining room

At dinner although he was a bit reluctant to eat but all the guys were so comforting to him it just melted my heart. After eating when Aash threw up nobody commented on it simply just helped him.

"Hey are you okay? I know this is all new to you but feel free to talk to any of us regarding any questions" Prince said to me.

Although I had a lot of questions but I really didn't want to intrude on any if their lives.  "Yeah it's fine, I understand" I said to him, he smiled in response.

"Hey we're going to town you in ?" Ace asked as I entered his office the next day. I nodded in response and started fumbling over my words Ace rose a brow in question, which I graciously ignored. "okay then get ready and let's meet outside in a hour?" Ace said. I gave out a yes and went back to my room

I got dressed in a plain white shirt with a nike sweater grey trousers with sneakers. I went downstairs to see Sam dressed in a stripped shirt and black pants with sneakers. Geez its so cold he'll ne freezing by the time we come back.
Next to him was Prince he checked me out I was returned the favour he was wearing a white shirt with a black sweater and black jeans. Aashish said " Damn Dalton you look.... Wow" I looked at him he was wearing a loose white t-shirt with a denim jacket and black jeans.