11. The Old man

Começar do início

[Manager Huang, since this is the case, Tong Jian and I will also leave.]

[What do you mean?]

[IUD is no longer possible. Since IUD is gone, Tong Jian and I will not renew our contracts.]

[Have you also contacted a new company?]

[There is no new company. No companies have contacted me and Tong Jian at all.]

[I will persuade Mo Bin. You shouldn't give up too soon.]

[You can't persuade him. If IUD's opportunity to become hot can't keep Mo Bin then he is determined to leave.]

[ In addition, if you're all gone then Hu Biao-]

[I'm fine. I'll leave as well.]

The content might be somewhat intermittent at the end of the recording but it was clear who abandoned IUD first.

The collapse of trust happened in an instant. Mo Bin's more sensible and mature fans all collapsed.

It was really Mo Bin who found a good home first. It was because Mo Bin couldn't write a song that the company offered to buy one. No one said they would abandon Mo Bin and they even tried to persuade him. Mo Bin couldn't write a song himself and he was unwilling to sing one written by others. Therefore, IUD's fifth anniversary performance was gone. Mo Bin didn't want to take the chance to make IUD hot. He took the lead in not renewing the contract and abandoned everyone.

It was Mo Bin. It was all Mo Bin.

There were veteran fans who couldn't help running to Mo Bin's Weibo to cry under the new announcement.

Brother Bin's Little Sun: Brother, I have always believed in you. You are the captain of IUD. IUD is your hard work and your child! Yet you abandoned your child? I'm so disappointed, really disappointed. Look at the outside. Your teammates are still insisting so why did you give up? Why did you lie to us? How can you be so selfish and irresponsible? Why are you slandering your teammates? I can understand you wanting to fly solo but I can't accept the method you used to do so! I'm sorry that I liked you so much. I've lost my five years of youth, Brother Bin and IUD.

This comment was echoed by more and more people. Then gradually the brainless fans came in to scold them, stating that the recording was edited and faked and only fake fans would believe it. The rational fans were suffering. Seeing these types of remarks, they couldn't help pinching the brainless fans.

Since there were too many people replying, this comment quickly became a hot comment, attracting more people to click in and then stop being a fan of Mo Bin.

***

In a hotel room, Mo Bin looked at the number of fans that kept falling and the comments that kept refreshing. He locked his screen to avoid it, raising a hand and pressing it to his forehead. He stared into the air with no focus.

He was finished.

He suddenly bowed his head and opened Weibo again. He read the content that Xu Chenhao and the others sent over and over again before he finally couldn't help smashing his phone.

Xu Chenhao actually came back. Xie Yang had long been working with Ke Lan! Only he was kept in the dark. He even foolishly cared about past sentiments and wanted to get together with everyone again, yet these people betrayed him! They chose Xie Yang and all betrayed him!

When did Xu Chenhao come back? When did they get together again? That recording... during this time, did they all hide and look at him like a joke? Why didn't they say that Xu Chenhao was back?