Getting a job[unfinished draft sample]

(Sorry about the video it's the only one that would work ;-; it was either that song or lights by Ellie goulding, btw nothing in this story is real so don't go to the address if it's real or call dat number XD)
IMA CHI~JOB

Ima Chi lived in a mansion near the woods with her sister Nyu chi and their friends. One day Ima realized she needed a job and decided she would apply for one today. She got her black laptop and looked up some jobs. Her red eyes browsed through job lists until something caught her eye. HorrorLoid. She clicked the link and read the description.
HorrorLoid- A new horror attraction!
Now hiring!
Based on anime and Vocaloid-UTAU
Work hours: 8:00 AM-10:30 Pm
Call 1 869-550-6421
Ima grabbed a scrap of paper and wrote the number on it. She put her laptop away and decided she would call it later.
"GUYSSSSS!!!!!!~~~ BREAKFAST IS READYYYYYY~~~~~~" Her younger sister Inu called to her older sister and her friends Miku, Rin, Len and Teto. Funny thing, it was basically a house of girls except for Rin's twin brother Len back to the story..
Ima groaned getting out of her silky black and red striped bed, limping towards her door. When Ima was at least 4 inches away from her door it swung opened (MAGICALY XD no) revealing a ticked off Miku. Miku basically looked like Ima, just the more 'Angelitic' teal one with two piggy tales.