"Why?"

"Because I'm shy!" Doyoung admits making Ten coo.

"Fine. Seulgi's back, we want to hear every single detail!"

"Fuck, Ten's not answering." Taeyong groans as he texts Seulgi who was also busy doing something else.

"Please pick up Yuta." Taeyong pleads and let's out a sigh of relief when the he answers.

"Taeyong? What is it?" Yuta asks.

"I kissed Doyoung."

"That's great!"

"But I didn't feel anything." Taeyong says as they both go silent.

"...I'm coming over." Is the last thing Yuta says before hanging up.

Once Yuta shows up Taeyong immediately wraps his arms around him.

"I don't know what to do." He says and Yuta frowns before patting his head and taking him inside.

"So what happened?" He asks as he grabs the bowl of untouched popcorn as he looks at a distressed Taeyong.

"I mean we were just sitting here watching movies. And then he kissed me." He says as he lays his head on the back of the couch and stares at the ceiling.

"But I didn't feel anything." He says and Yuta nods softly.

"Like yes it felt nice, but it's not the same." He says as he runs his hands through his hair. "It's not the same when I kissed Jaehyun." He says and Yuta ah's.

"So. It looks like the person you really like is Jaehyun." Yuta says and Taeyong shrugs.

"I know I like Jaehyun. But I just really wanted to have something with Doyoung." Taeyong sighs and Yuta tilts his head to the side.

"Why?" He asks and Taeyong looks at him.

"Why?" He repeats, asking himself. "Why do I want something with Doyoung and not Jaehyun?"

"If you like Jaehyun they why don't you go for him?" He asks and Taeyong just sits there, mind racing through endless thoughts.

"I think this is something deeper than like or dislike." Yuta says as he puts the empty bowl (that he had finished himself) on the coffee table and grabs the bag of gummy worms next to it.

"To me it looks like you're scared of commitment." Yuta says, Taeyong listening intently.

"I'm not saying that you didn't actually like Doyoung, because I'm sure a part of you did. But to me it looks like the only reason that you wanted to be with Doyoung rather than Jaehyun was because your feelings for Jaehyun are too real." He says and Taeyong is baffled, feeling weird about being read so easily. But he knows one thing for sure.

That he's right.

He's in love with Jaehyun.

"You don't have to tell me I'm right. I already know." Yuta says with a smug face as he shoves another gummy worm into his mouth.

"Look. Don't be too hard on yourself. You've been through some rough shit. And it's okay to be scared." Yuta says as he rubs Taeyong's shoulder gently.

"But you need to be honest with yourself. And with both Jaehyun and Doyoung. Because boy do they have some mad feelings for you." Yuta says with a chuckle. Trying to lighten the mood, at least a smidge.

"And maybe if I'm lucky I can take Doyoung off your hands." Yuta says with a wink making Taeyong scoff.

"You like Doyoung?"