granny

"Cassie!!" Elena's angry voice echoed in the room, drawing cassie and Jayson out of their heavenly realm of pleasure they both were in.

Cassie jerked away from Jayson, while trying to cover her now exploded chest with the aid of a duvet.
"Elena...." Cassie's shaking form could be seen as she tried so had to stop shaking. Her whole body was shaking from guilt and am unknown feeling she couldn't place her finger at.

"Jayson you son of a bitch!!!! Forgive me mother" Elena's anger got the best of her as she jump on top of Jayson and held him down with all the strength she had. Elena is the former alpha daughter and the present alpha's twin sister. So, it made sense that she had such amount of strength. Elena was stronger than other female wolves and most male wolves. She has always been strong ever since she was much younger. She always manage to catch up with the pack warriors in training and hunting. But, no matter how strong she was, it could not be compared to Jayson's strength. His wolf was much stronger than her's and that was an added advantage for him.

"How could you be this heartless, you bastard!!?" Elena was ranging with uncontrollable anger. "You can't mess with her, she's my friend!!". ", You're getting married remember asshole!!!" Her grip on Jayson's neck tighten as her anger increased. Her eye turned pure gold indicating the presence of her wolf. Jayson knew that just like Elena, her wolf don't take orders. Maybe worst that Elena to be exact. Her wolf was scary and demanding. He knew he needed to do something.

He twist her hands and gripped her hair, which resulted to her letting go of the grip she had on him. He pinned her on the floor with his hand grabbing her throat. His grip was so hard that it became unbearable. the more she tried to free her self from his grip the more his grip on her tightened.

"Do I need to remember you that she's mine?" Jayson thunderous voice sounded in the room.

"She's not yours!! She's just your mate whim you didn't want to be with, remember?" Elena replied him getting more angry at how selfish he was sounding.

"Whether I accept her or not, she's mine!!!" Jayson's thunderous voice sounded around the room, shaking it's walls.

Cassie who has been silent, watching the both siblings exchange words, finally spoke one word that shocked and jerked the both siblings attention away from each other.

"Leave" she said with no emotions showing in her eyes. The ones guilt expression she had was long gone. Her face was black with no hint of emotions what so ever showing in them.

"What?" The both siblings asked the same time, looking at her like she lost her mind.

"I said leave!!" She uttered with a very strong and firm voice. At that very moment, her eye began to glow and even in the situation they were in, the two siblings really did find her eye beautiful. They both sensed the threat in the air and Jayson's grip on elena left her.

"This is my pack house, why would I....." A blow was placed on Jayson's face before he could finish his words.

"She said leave dummy!" Elena said to her brother "we've got to talk young lady, maybe later. And don't think you'll scare me away with those eyes of yours" Elena said to cassie before turning to leave. "You should be ashamed of yourself brother. Messing around while you've got a wedding in 4 days time". She gave her brother one of those irritating and disappointed looks before turning and working out of the room with jayson right behind her.

Jayson couldn't help but wonder if what he did was really wrong? Elena was his, right? So why couldn't he have her? But, thinking back to what Elena said, was he being selfish? How could he reject her and still want her? More than anything, this thoughts really did bug him alot. He didn't want to think about her at all. It would be bad to leave the pack house cause he indeed smelled like her and with that thought, he went into his room at the pack house, on the shower and let it fall down on him like heaven's blessings as the thought of what they both did replayed in his mine.

After Jayson and Elena left, cassie went into the bathroom and watched her face in an attempt to clam her racing heart and her neverending thoughts down. Just than, a knock came in and like usual, she chose to ignore it but who so ever was at the door refused to go away.

"What?!" She snapped out of anger.

"Cassi darling...." She froze mid way as she heard the voice. That voice she knew it. It sounded so familiar.

"Granny?" She called out as she looked at the middle aged woman standing mare feet away from her door.

"Is that how to greet your granny you've not seen in a long time cassi?" Her granny asked her while giving her one of those her charming smiles. With that, cassie ran into the arms of the woman she has missed and worried about all these days "granny!!!!!" She called out. Her voice filled with pain as tears blinded her version and for the first time after she woke up, cassie actually cried.