I questioned myself and started walking towards her room.

On every step the sound of heartbeat grew more faster.
When suddenly I heard a gun shot !!!  And a scream!! It was Y/n!!!
Without thinking twice I rushed towards her room.
I threw open the door and turned on the lights.
I saw her on the ground while crying with her hands infront of her shielding herself.
I went inside to check on her when i stopped as i heard Nancy.
Nancy: omg!! Y/n!!?
She along with others came rushing inside.
Without wasting a second she hugged her.
I looked at the broken glass window. Felix joined me as we observed it.

After a minute or so i found she was calmed down a bit.

We walked towards her as Nancy helped her to sit on the bed.
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
Tae: who was here?
Y/n: i-idk! But he said he was here to t-take me with him! W-when i-i denied he shot m-me..but luckily I bent d-down and the glass b-broke...when u o-opened the door he s-suddenly escaped idk w-where he w-went!
Yeonjun: oh no , y/n are u okay ? Did he touch u?
I shook my head as no.
Nancy: thank god you're okay!
And she hugged me!
Jin: hobi come with me , let's watch the CCTV footage and Suga and Minho u go ask the guards ! What were they doing!! Sleeping!?

Taehyung's pov
The four of them went away.
Felix stood with me as we discussed..
Taehyung: take her?
Felix: that's so confusing hyung. Do u think any of our enemies might have  come to know about this?
Taehyung: that's impossible. I don't think so. But especially take her? Came inside without the keys of the window, and we didn't even find his footprints out there did we?
Felix: no
That's when my eyes fell on y/n's pearl bracelet that was on the floor. I picked it up and observed that it was sparkling with red colour.
Felix: hyung- does it mean...?
Tae: exactly Felix, he has escaped.
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
Nancy: how did he come inside?
Y/n: first i-i saw a f-figure standing outside....but after a s-second it was gone...I t-thought of c-checking it and when I re-reached there I saw no one but when i-i turned h-he was b-behind m-me...
Nancy hugged me as Taehyung and Felix walked around the room to check for some clues...
Nancy: thank god you're okay...
I hugged her back as i saw Taehyung leaving the room with Felix

Nancy: u stay here I'll come in a second..okay.
I nodded and she left after closing the door.
I wiped my tears and looked at the broken window.
.
.
.
.
Broken window..
OMG!!! BROKEN WINDOW!!!!
The guards would be busy talking to the members and no one would be able to see me!! This is the time y/n!! Run away!!!

I looked around my room and saw no one was there I got up and walked towards the window and run away
But I guess luck is not on my side! The broken glass pieces got stuck on my feet and ouch it hurts so much!!
Y/n: ow ow ow!!!
But I had to run right...so I took one more step to get out , I was just so near I can't just sit back here !!
Slowly I went ahead to get out of my room but when I was about to step outside with a lot of pain on my feet I felt myself in the air.
I looked up and found Taehyung carrying me , he puts me on the bed and kneeled down to me.

Y/n: h-how d-did u?
He who was pulling out my socks looked up at me.
Taehyung: I knew u would try to run away!
I looked away annoyed.
Taehyung:(serious/anger/done with me): listen you! Once you've entered my place there's no going back! And if somehow get escaped, no matter how far you go or where u hide I'll find u and bring you back to me! Did u understand!?
I nodded with my watery eyes.
Taehyung: Nancy will come and treat your wounds!
I saw him leaving and as soon as he left , Nancy entered with a first aid kit.
Y/n: how did u knew I would need that ..
Nancy: I th- OMG!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FEET!
Y/n: i- ...umm..I
Nancy looked at the window and spoke..
Nancy: don't tell me you thought of running away!
Y/n sighed
Nancy: y/n I'm sorry but just forget about that! It can't happen now!