3

Percy POV:

Yawning from waking up from the hard evening, since we arrived, we got choose our rooms, though I went to my original bedroom and we had to unpack, I stood up going to wash up and go make breakfast.

Once I was downstairs, I took out ingredients to make pancakes and some blue dye to put in once I split it into two parts, hearing footsteps I put on the kettle and took out some tea and coffee and three cups putting them on the counter next to the kettle.

"Good morning," my mother greeted me kissing me on the cheek. I noticed she was dressed.

"Morning, why are you dressed already?" completely ignoring the other person in the room, mother raised an eyebrow.

"Is that any way to greet your uncle after not seeing him in two years young man?"

Rolling my eyes, I turned to my uncle and bowed down dramatically.

"Hello deer uncle who I haven't seen since dawg was being a creep around camp and nearly killed by my friends."

"Percy!" My mother exclaimed hiding a smile, whilst my uncle was trying to hold in laughter, though he was failing badly.

"Yes, I know, hello uncle Siri," I greeted normally hugging him tightly as he hugged back, "where is uncle Moony? He usually is at least a couple of feet away from you to make sure you don't do something stupid."

"That was uncalled for," Sirius replied, "but true," mumbling the last part, "he's in bed still asleep."

We stayed silent as I made pancakes and Sirius poured us drinks, once I was done, I put the pancakes on the table and sat down.

"What year is Hadrian in now?" Sally asked, putting pancakes on her plate.

"He should be going in to his fourth year this year," Sirius said proudly, "he's already making chaos in school."

"That's not a good thing," I muttered, "at least he's not a bully yet."

"That is true," my mother agreed, "he will come and live with us this year, he no longer will be near that awful headmaster of your school, and actually teach him to be a young honourable man." I sipped my tea not denying anything.

"You would really do that sister?" Sirius asked excitedly, "I will be forever in your debt." I snorted, "you already are," I muttered.

"Do you know how hard, okay it was easy, to talk with Amelia," my mother said.

"Is that food I smell," we heard from upstairs, and hard steps coming down.

I sighed as my friends appeared in the kitchen, sitting down putting food on their plates.

"What do we plan doing today?" Will asked, "or do we have a lazy."

"Sadly no, the others are coming to and we have to talk about the business, also I am sure since the time we have seen each other they have found a lot of evidence against them," I explained darkly, making the youngsters shiver.

"When will they be here?" Mother asked.

"At lunch, might even come earlier depending on what they have found."

~TIME SKIP~

"Honey! We're home."

"For Hell's sake, how many times have I told you not to call me that," I yelled back, only to hear laughter in response.

"You have two very different groups," my mother commented not taking her eyes off from her computer.

"Tell me about it," I groaned into my book that I was reading, looking up I saw that my friends entered, "but it's never boring being with them."