"I only get my imagination from you my dear author Li-Li," Niall flung his arms around Liam's neck and planted a large, sloppy kiss onto Liam's mouth.

Chris, who had been silently observing us, laughed aloud, "Niall... even without your ears and tail I'd still be convinced you were part dog. That kiss you just gave Liam contained a bit more tongue than average people kisses do."

Zayn grinned, "It's true. You're obviously part dog."

Niall pouted, and seemed to be preparing to defend himself, but I tuned out the others, turning my attention to Harry. He sat on my lap, practically burrowing into the bulky jumper he was wearing. His eyes fluttered shut as he nuzzled his face into the fabric, and I couldn't help but lean forward and kiss his temple. He opened his eyes and met my gaze, offering me a dimpled grin, "Harry l-likes how Louis smells."

"What do I smell like?" I asked curiously, sniffing the curly boy's shoulder. "You just smell like Harry to me."

"No," Harry frowned, sniffing his jumper. "Still smells like Louis... when H-Harry did not know where his L-Louis was he h-had Louis' pillow... and it smelled like Louis! But then... it d-did not smell like Louis a-anymore, and Harry j-just really wanted his Louis back."

"Well I'm back now," I assured him. "For good. It's you and me, Kitten. Well... and these other lads, too. I think we kind of need them."

"So Harry," Liam asked suddenly. "What happened to your neck."

Harry glanced up in surprise, and he let out a small squeak before answering slowly, "A big guy grabbed H-Harry's neck."

"We really need to work on that grammar of yours," Liam sighed, but nodded. "So... one of those buff guys that took Louis?"

Harry's hand slowly made its way to my t-shirt and clutched onto the fabric as he replied, "Yes..."

"And your ankle..." Liam continued. "You were limping?"

"Harry d-does not know!" the younger lad shrugged his shoulders, and felt around for my hand. He chose my bruised one, stroking the knuckles of it gently. "But it does n-not hurt anymore..."

"He hurt it when they were taking us to Louis," Zayn explained. "I'm assuming he twisted it when Victor said something about Louis being dead... because then Harry flipped."

"I clearly was not dead," I rolled my eyes at Zayn, feeling Harry's hand tense around mine. "We're all perfectly fine, and now Victor and Lucca Shell won't bother us anymore. Okay, so Lucca might visit sometimes? But he's not gonna be an arse about it."

"What do you mean he's going to visit?" Niall asked hesitantly.

"He wants to check up on you all," I chuckled. "He created you... so... he feels as if he has the right so see how you're turning out."

"But he's not their father," Liam frowned, pulling Niall protectively to him. "He was horrible to them. Why does he deserve to get to visit them sometimes?"

"Because he didn't let Victor kill my Kitten," I pressed a kiss to Harry's temple. "And because he set us free even though he could have kept Harry and Zayn, had one of his buff guys kill me, and he could have made a lot of money. That man likes his money."

Harry tugged lightly at my shirt, "H-Harry would not let them kill his Louis."

I snuck a quick kiss to Harry's forehead, gently sliding the boy off of my lap so I could take Oliver and Company, which had ended, out of the DVD player. Harry, however, attempted to follow me, but Niall lunged off of Liam's lap and flung his arms around the younger boy, falling backwards onto the couch. Harry gave a squeak of surprise, and Niall crowed, "No, just let me hold you!"