CHAPTER THIRDY-ONE

Start from the beginning

After eating and tons of teasing they did we all decided to go home. I was just being silent. I don't know what I'm feeling actually surely I'm not bothered but..  I don't really know.

When I arrived at home after dropping them on their perspective houses,diba ang kapal ng mga mukha ginawa pa akong driver. I gulped when I saw Daddy' car.

Did he just arrive?

I scratch the back of my head and went in,and  silently praying na sana the kids were at home at hindi hiniram ni Thirdy or else.. I'm done.

Kinabahan akong pumasok sa Bahay. I saw ate Mela preparing the table because it's already lunch time. I bite my lower lip when I saw daddy walking  down the stairs.

"Bea? You look pale. Are you okay?". I blinked when he ask that.

Am I that obvious?

Mas kinabahan pa ako when there's no Davin and Deila running to meet me. Jeez parang hiniram talaga ni Thirdy.

"Isabel Beatriz,what's happening to you?". I gulped.

"Ahh dad,w-when did..you arrive,you a-arrive na pala?". I answer instead.

Mas kinabahan ako when his forehead creased,and look at me confusingly.

"Yeah kanina pa ako dumating". He answered.

Jeez so kanina pa niya alam na kinuha ni Thirdy ang mga bata?

"And you.. saan ka galing?". He looked at me from head to toe.

"I just went out with Deanna and the girls". I answered,parang lalabas na ang puso ko sa kaba.

He nodded and went to the dinning table.

I was about to get my phone and call Thirdy but dad called me.

"Bea,let's eat". Wala akong nagawa kundi ang maglakad at umupo sa usual seat ko.

Hindi ako mapakali because any minute now dad would ask about the kids if he didn't know that they're with Thirdy.

"Bea". I gulped.

"Yes daddy". I answer nervously.

"Anong nangyayari sayo,you look pale. And plus,I know,it's very obvious that you're nervous". I looked at him and force a smile.

"Daddy hehehe I'm fine".

"Sabi mo eh,Mela please call the kids". My eyes widened.

Shems! So the kids are in the house?

Kinahabahan ako sa wala?

I somehow felt relieved upon knowing that the kids are here,so it means na hindi pa ako bisto ni Dad. I still time to prepare myself. I sighed and smile as I watch the kids run towards our direction.

"Mommy?!". Sigaw nila and went to me.

I kissed her foreheads and hugged them tight.

"We have new toys mom,lolo gave us a lot". Davin said happily.

"Really? Show it to mommy later okay? Anyway have you two said thank you to lolo?". I ask and caress Deila's cheeks.

"Yes". Sigaw nila pareho.

"Mommy carry?". Deila said raising both of her hands.

"Deila let's eat. Come sit with me". I smile as I watch and listen to Davin.

"No Davin, Deila's gonna sit in her high chair". Sabi ko,he nodded and sit on his chair.

I placed Deila in the high chair and get a food for her. Ate Mela ang nag-aasikaso kay Davin.